Business Process Engineer
- NAC Tower, 32nd St, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
Pilmico Foods Corporation is the integrated agribusiness and food company of Aboitiz Equity Ventures Inc. (AEV). Composed of four divisions: Flour, Feeds & Animal Health, Farms, and Trading, we are well positioned at the beginning of the value chain. True to our brand promise of being Partners for Growth, we nurture our business and communities by providing business solutions and building partnerships for growth.
We operate in the Philippines nationwide and have a growing international presence in the following ASEAN countries: Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar and Hong Kong.
Investing in talent and upholding Aboitiz values of Integrity, Teamwork, Innovation, and Responsibility are key drivers to sustaining the growth of our business.
Here at Pilmico, we value each talent for the unique contribution they bring to the organization. We recognize that today’s global workforce is made up of diverse individuals with different skills, abilities and aspirations that enable them to achieve superior results; as such, we select our partners based on these attributes that are not typically found in someone’s resume.
We are advocates of self-development and believe that people’s success lies in their passion to learn something new and different every day. This is why our hiring philosophy is to open up and give equal opportunity to any talent regardless of where they are today in pursuit of education.
The Business Process Engineer is responsible for development and improvement of business processes of Pilmico Food Group through process documentation, analysis, review and assessment of business processes that are crucial to achieving business objectives. The Business Process Engineer analyzes business processes, identifies constraints and designs and recommends new and improved ways of performing business processes to increase work accuracy, efficiency and effectiveness.
Bachelor of Science degree in Industrial Engineering, Business Administration or any equivalent course
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
1 – 2 years related work experience.
CRITICAL SKILLS OR COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- Strong Business process orientation
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Can work under deadline pressures.
- Can plan, organize and prioritize work, with the ability to multitask.
- Can communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, to interact effectively with internal and external users, peers, and management, to clearly and concisely communicate, to develop good working relationships and use facilitation skills.
- Can effectively conduct training
- Can explore and probe for understanding of processes
- Uses good judgment in evaluation and decision making.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively and independently in a diverse workforce
- Thorough knowledge in Requirements Analysis
- Thorough knowledge in Business Analysis
- Working knowledge in Project Management
- Thorough knowledge in Process Management
- Working knowledge in Quality Management
- Working knowledge in Performance Management
- Working knowledge in Information Risk Assessment and Evaluation
- Interpersonal Relationship
- Customer Focus
- Problem Solving
- Time Management
- Process Innovation
- Business Knowledge