Marketing Service Assistant
- Capas, Tarlac, Philippines
PILMICO ANIMAL NUTRITION CORPORATION is a subsidiary of Pilmico Foods Corporation wholly owned by Aboitiz Equity Ventures Inc. We provide customers with high quality feeds for aqua, hogs, poultry as well as customized solutions for large farm accounts.
Since we started in 1998, we have grown and diversified to include swine and layer operations in Tarlac.
Our swine and layer farms employ advanced production systems, with automated feeding and drinking systems. Climate control is achieved in the barns through tunnel ventilation and evaporative cooling system. Our swine genetic program and pullet source selection, on the other hand, ensures that we only produce quality market hogs and layers. Strict biosecurity measures are also in place to protect animals from bacterial and viral disease exposure.
As a total solutions provider, we aim to become a one-stop-shop that offers quality feeds, technical support, and a growing range of fresh & quality meats & eggs products. We do this through our four-pillar Diamond Program which consists of 1) good breeding & genetics, 2) complete healthcare 3) sound management and 4) excellent nutrition & feeding.
Collaborates with the assigned Category Sales Team/s to develop and implement event marketing programs to obtain, improve and strengthen product presence and market value of the category
Events and Activities
1. Manages and spearheads marketing events for the assigned category implemented in the different regions and provinces handling event planning, logistics, legwork, coordination, monitoring, and evaluation
3.Coordinates the company’s participation in promotional events and trade shows, working with developers, advertisers and production managers, to market products and services
4.Liaises with government agencies related to securing permits for venues, engaging media and ensuring that all local promotions are compliant to regulatory requirements
5. Provide in-event evaluation details to enable the MIA to evaluation the programs accordingly.
1. Build strategic partnerships and networks with the Sales Team and other departments
2.Facilitates discussion among the team to improve marketing processes and generate innovation ideas
3. Participates in current and future corporate initiatives such as PL, PPM, ISO, 5S, ISMS, Branding, CRM, IBP, COMREL, Safety, etc.
4.Participates in projects and improvements on the sales and marketing process as may be assigned
5. Performs other work-related tasks as may be assigned from time to time
6. Gather in and post-event details to enable the Marketing Impact Assessors to evaluation the event accordingly
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing and Advertising, Mass Communications, Multimedia, Business Management and Administration, Liberal Arts, or its equivalent.
Any units, or relevant training in the mentioned fields or the fields of Animal Production and Nutrition, Agriculture, and Agricultural Economics is an advantage.
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Minimum of 3 years of experience working in a similar role or related position of Marketing, Advertising, Merchandising, Marketing Services, Events, and Materials Production, with a strong emphasis on Category management for marketing and trade marketing.
Significant experience in agriculture and animal nutrition is an advantage.
The candidate must be proficient and proactive in preparing and submitting monthly reports documenting and monitoring all initiatives, budgets vs expenditures, inventory, and service delivery. He or she is expected to be familiar with preparing Work Breakdown Structure and checklists to track the progress of simultaneous projects.
CRITICAL SKILLS OR COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
• Provides excellent customer service standards and follows procedure standards
• Ability to multitask in a fast-paced highly-collaborative environment
• Excellent oral and written communication
• Good negotiation skills
• Knowledge and actual practice in research and project management
• Proven track record and ability to execute events and activations
• Excellent Organizational Skills and attention to detail
• Intermediate use of office suite software (documents, spreadsheets, presentations; G Suite is an advantage)
May be required to submit a portfolio of work
REPORTS TO: Marketing Specialist