- MacArthur Highway, Capas, Tarlac, Philippines
Pilmico Foods Corporation is the integrated agribusiness and food company of Aboitiz Equity Ventures Inc. (AEV). Composed of four divisions: Flour, Feeds & Animal Health, Farms, and Trading, we are well positioned at the beginning of the value chain. True to our brand promise of being Partners for Growth, we nurture our business and communities by providing business solutions and building partnerships for growth.
We operate in the Philippines nationwide and have a growing international presence in the following ASEAN countries: Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar and Hong Kong.
Investing in talent and upholding Aboitiz values of Integrity, Teamwork, Innovation, and Responsibility are key drivers to sustaining the growth of our business.
Here at Pilmico, we value each talent for the unique contribution they bring to the organization. We recognize that today’s global workforce is made up of diverse individuals with different skills, abilities and aspirations that enable them to achieve superior results; as such, we select our partners based on these attributes that are not typically found in someone’s resume.
We are advocates of self-development and believe that people’s success lies in their passion to learn something new and different every day. This is why our hiring philosophy is to open up and give equal opportunity to any talent regardless of where they are today in pursuit of education.
The Inbound Warehouseman is responsible for receiving physically macro raw materials delivery in the plant. The position will see to it that required documents are complete before unloading activities ensuring procedures are being followed. He shall also be responsible for the orderliness and arrangement of stocks in the storage areas.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Facilitates receiving of macro raw materials deliveries ensuring complete documents and details.
· Conducts daily inventory count of all Macro Raw Materials items stored in the flat storages, silos and liquid bulk tanks.
· Update daily Macro RM inventory stock position report.
· Assess storage area 5S/GMP/GWP status and assist materials planner to address if there are related issues.
· Handles other subcon leadman for unloading of delivery.
· Assist Material Planner/Warehouse Supervisor in coordinating TSO and PIA if there are irregularities and discrepancies in delivery.
· Follow up sounding report every morning for bins inventory updating
· Ensure proper arrangement of stocks in storage areas.
· Prepare storage areas prior to unloading.
· Ensure proper documentation of materials withdrawn by production or any material movement.
· Ensures that proper storage of Macro raw materials. Non-conformance to the standard storing procedure should be reported to the Warehouse Supervisor/Warehouse Manager for immediate action.
· Promotes Safety in the area.
· Learn and understand processes of other Departments through immersion and development training in other departments as maybe required.
· Actively participates in company programs and provides support at all times.
· Establishes, maintains, recommends and implementsa good housekeeping program for all areas of responsibility to ensure compliance to food safety standards set by 5S, GMP, GWP, HACCP & ISO.
· Performs other related works as may be assigned by the immediate superior.
Bachelor’s degree preferably in Industrial Engineering or any related course
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
-At least 1 to 2 years experience in accounting and warehousing in a feed mill company
Good working environment
CRITICAL SKILLS OR COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
1. Ability to understand and execute instructions
2. Proficient in MS Excel and Word
3. Numerical skills
4. Interpersonal/Customer relations skills