Internal Audit Associate
- 32nd St, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
Pilmico Foods Corporation is the integrated agribusiness and food company of Aboitiz Equity Ventures Inc. (AEV). Composed of four divisions: Flour, Feeds & Animal Health, Farms, and Trading, we are well positioned at the beginning of the value chain. True to our brand promise of being Partners for Growth, we nurture our business and communities by providing business solutions and building partnerships for growth.
We operate in the Philippines nationwide and have a growing international presence in the following ASEAN countries: Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar and Hong Kong.
Investing in talent and upholding Aboitiz values of Integrity, Teamwork, Innovation, and Responsibility are key drivers to sustaining the growth of our business.
Here at Pilmico, we value each talent for the unique contribution they bring to the organization. We recognize that today’s global workforce is made up of diverse individuals with different skills, abilities and aspirations that enable them to achieve superior results; as such, we select our partners based on these attributes that are not typically found in someone’s resume.
We are advocates of self-development and believe that people’s success lies in their passion to learn something new and different every day. This is why our hiring philosophy is to open up and give equal opportunity to any talent regardless of where they are today in pursuit of education.
- Conduct financial and operations audit of business units under the Pilmico Food Group to determine compliance with existing policies and procedures
- Evaluate efficiency and effectiveness of controls in relation to the unit being audited
- Provide recommendations to address control weaknesses noted
- Prepare and present audit reports to audit customers
- Bachelors degree in Accountancy
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant
- CIA or CISA is a plus
- A minimum working experience of 1 year as an Auditor with good knowledge of Internal Auditing, Governance, Risks, and Assurance