HR Shared Services Specialist
- 32nd St, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
Pilmico Foods Corporation is the integrated agribusiness and food company of Aboitiz Equity Ventures Inc. (AEV). Composed of four divisions: Flour, Feeds & Animal Health, Farms, and Trading, we are well positioned at the beginning of the value chain. True to our brand promise of being Partners for Growth, we nurture our business and communities by providing business solutions and building partnerships for growth.
We operate in the Philippines nationwide and have a growing international presence in the following ASEAN countries: Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar and Hong Kong.
Investing in talent and upholding Aboitiz values of Integrity, Teamwork, Innovation, and Responsibility are key drivers to sustaining the growth of our business.
Here at Pilmico, we value each talent for the unique contribution they bring to the organization. We recognize that today’s global workforce is made up of diverse individuals with different skills, abilities and aspirations that enable them to achieve superior results; as such, we select our partners based on these attributes that are not typically found in someone’s resume.
We are advocates of self-development and believe that people’s success lies in their passion to learn something new and different every day. This is why our hiring philosophy is to open up and give equal opportunity to any talent regardless of where they are today in pursuit of education.
This position will provide support in the areas of employee data maintenance, compensation administration, etc. In this role, HR Shared Services Specialist will receive, process, and enter data received related to the administration of Human Resources processes.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process employee personal data changes (e. g., date of birth, marital status change, etc.)
- Process new hires, promotions, separations, employee status changes, and other employee life cycle events
- Process pay changes and paperwork including promotions/demotions/transfers, ad hoc wage/salary changes
- Update process related documentation
- Ensure that all necessary documents and approvals have been received and information is entered accurately
- Resolve errors related to job or employee information
- Conduct data quality reviews, monitor and correct processing errors
- Perform mass uploads
- Coordinate data entry into third party systems where not automated
- Maintain employee files and records to meet record-keeping requirements
- Assist in testing HRIS upgrades and new system functionality
- May cross train in other HR functions and fill in for administrative responsibilities during temporary absences or during periods of heavy workload
- Perform other related duties, as assigned
- College graduate, bachelor's degree preferably Psychology, Human Resources Management or any Business Course
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- With excellent oral and written business communication skills
- Good understanding of HRIS or any HR related system for employee profile & timekeeping;
- Excellent computer knowledge