- Barrio Santo Tomas, Sta Maria, Bulacan, Bulacan, ph
Pilmico Foods Corporation is the integrated agribusiness and food company of Aboitiz Equity Ventures Inc. (AEV). Composed of four divisions: Flour, Feeds & Animal Health, Farms, and Trading, we are well positioned at the beginning of the value chain. True to our brand promise of being Partners for Growth, we nurture our business and communities by providing business solutions and building partnerships for growth.
We operate in the Philippines nationwide and have a growing international presence in the following ASEAN countries: Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar and Hong Kong.
Investing in talent and upholding Aboitiz values of Integrity, Teamwork, Innovation, and Responsibility are key drivers to sustaining the growth of our business.
Here at Pilmico, we value each talent for the unique contribution they bring to the organization. We recognize that today’s global workforce is made up of diverse individuals with different skills, abilities and aspirations that enable them to achieve superior results; as such, we select our partners based on these attributes that are not typically found in someone’s resume.
We are advocates of self-development and believe that people’s success lies in their passion to learn something new and different every day. This is why our hiring philosophy is to open up and give equal opportunity to any talent regardless of where they are today in pursuit of education.
The Plant Mechanical technician is responsible in maintaining the plant's mechanical system and its auxiliaries to its Optimum Operating Capacity by performing preventive maintenance activities, mechanical repairs, overhauling and installation works with high degree of knowledge, analytical ability, accuracy and skill diagnosis to ensure reliable, maximum efficiency and safe operation.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Performs preventive and correction maintenance activities on plant equipment and machineries ensuring the efficient running and prolong service life of the machines and equipment.
2. Conducts problem solving activities on causes and corrective measures for mechanical variances. Solicits the advice of Maintenance Supervisor for problems that remain unsolved.
3. Conducts routine inspection of machinery and equipment operating parameters as prescribed, initiates corrective measures on any abnormality.
4. Performs scheduled lubrication works on plant equipment and machineries.
5. Performs mechanical fabrication and installation works.
6. Maintains spare parts inventory and prepare list of required parts to be ordered. Checks spare parts received prior to storage ensuring that these are of good quality and have correct specifications.
7. Documents all accomplished job orders that the Maintenance Work Order report is updated.
8. Attend to emergency service request and night calls as needed.
9. Performs housekeeping jobs in compliance with 5S.
10. Assists in supervision of contractors in performance of contracted works ensuring quality workmanship and specification.
11. Performs the start-up and monitors the operation of Boiler.
12. Performs other related works in carrying out the objective of his position and as maybe assigned by immediate superior.
13. Turns over to incoming shift facilities instructions and other matter requiring attention
Plant Utility Management
14. Monitors fuel consumption to detect any abnormality in regular fuel consumption base on plant pelleting output.
15. Conducts routine inspection of machinery and equipment in operation, checks equipment operating parameters as prescribed and initiates corrective measures on any abnormality.
16. Conducts problem solving activities on causes and corrective measures for mechanical problems. Solicits the advice of Maintenance Supervisor for problems that remain unsolved.
Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work
17. Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
- Graduate of Mechanical Engineering
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Preferably with at least three (3) years work experience in related field
CRITICAL SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
Ability to undertake trouble shooting for plant machinery and equipment
Knowledge and understanding of plant technology.
Familiarity with pneumatics,hydraulics,refrigeration,air compress and steam generation.
Capable of interpreting working drawing plans.