Class A CDL Oil Field Drivers - Nationwide Positions
- Midland, TX
Why work with us?
Enjoy the stability of working with an agency that keeps their clients happy which in turn keeps our applicants happy. We offer extremely competitive rates and pay along with immediate health benefits.
We take the best and most passionate people we can find and put them in an environment where they can thrive. We value customer service, teamwork, and dedication.
Our high standards for our applicants carry over to our high standards as your future employer. Join our team and discover a unique concept in staffing that puts your best interest at the core. We negotiate for the very best in your compensation, accommodations, safety, perks and every aspect of our working relationship with you.
Safely and efficiently transport crude oil for our client's company throughout the major oilfields in our nation.
- Handle the loading, unloading and delivering procedures necessary to transport crude oil from well sites.
- Partner with dispatch in accurately reporting the conditions of tanks, well sites, road conditions and overall environment of the field.
- Assist the operation with other tasks deemed necessary to meet customer expectations.
- Report maintenance issues to the maintenance crew.
- Understands our critical service requirements and see they are met.
- Take an active role in our safety program including attendance to all safety meetings and ensure safe behaviors of self and subordinates.
- Performs routine maintenance and inspections to assigned vehicle and equipment.
- Maintains current CDL with Hazmat and Medical Exam card.
- Complete and turn in paperwork at the end of each shift as required by company.
- Properly represent company to customers and general public.
- Performs all duties in a safe manner and in compliance with all Regulations.
Team and People Skills:
Drivers report directly to an appointed Transportation Manager. They will also interact with our customers. Hence, should have an understanding of customer service and have strong communication and interpersonal relationship skills.
Physical and Environmental Skills:
Drivers are routinely required to work outdoors and as a result are exposed to the elements. They must be physically able to handle large tools and equipment.
Successful candidates will meet the following Qualifications:
- Must have Class A CDL with Tanker endorsement and Hazmat.
- 5 years CDL Experience (mileage plus yrs.)
- Experience hauling crude and oil field experience.
- Must pass a Drug test; also should have a NEARLY SPOTLESS MVR with NO more than 2 speeding tickets in the last 2 yrs. (Due to insurance requirements).
- A solid and stable work history.
- Understand best practices of maintaining and safely operating tractor trailers.
- Safety conscious and understand safe work practices for operating in the oil and gas field and on the road.
- Must have access to a telephone and available for emergency call-outs.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Can successfully pass company's road test, which will include a proper pre and post trip inspection of the vehicles.
- Must show a basic knowledge of DOT regulations as determined in interviews and be willing and able to work within the hours of service regulations.
- A good attitude. Shows interest as a team player, and is observed to be safe and conscientious in the workplace.
- Able to work on a rotating shift: Days/Nights.
- Must be willing to work EXTENDED hours, within DOT regulations.
- OSHA 10 and H2S Certificates
- Can work safely, efficiently and thoroughly with no supervision
- Strong commitment to safety
- Solid team player with ability to work and live well with others.
- Reliable Honest
- Seeks growth potential.
- Self-directed and motivated to exceed expectations.
- Sense of urgency
We review applications in the order that they are received. Apply today to be given proper and due consideration.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.