- TX-191, Odessa, TX, USA
PiTal specializes in hiring skilled workers for the oil industry. Such as CDL Class A Hazmat, Tanker & OSHA cert. Drivers, FRAC Supervisors, Project Managers, Dispatchers, CEO assistants(Level 1), Skilled Welders, NCCO Crane Operators, Equipment Operators, etc. Our databases consist of candidates from all over the world including Hong Kong. PiTal provides direct hiring, temp to hire & contract to hire.
We also have an Owner Operator division which clients can hire a vast variety of Flatbeds, Tanker, Sand & VAC trucks to maximize production. As, a highly sort after recruiting firm for the oil & gas industry PiTal also has a safety & training global department; in which clients can have our highly qualified safety trainers commute to their locations for all their OSHA, Hazmat, Hazwoper, DOT, First Aid & CPR.
- Understand and follow FR rules and regulations
- Must be clean shaved at all times while working
- Must be able to use the app for vendor
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
- Able to work a min of 3-4 loads per day, in 3 week increments
- Desire to learn and grow as a driver
- Pay: 25-30% of load based on experience and shown willingness to work
- • Must be at least 22 years old
- • Class A (Non-Excepted Interstate)
- • 1-2 years plus of CMV driving experience (OTR/Sand) with a preference for Drivers with oilfield driving experience. Flatbed experience is a plus.
- • Entry-level drivers hired upon approval
- • Have no preventable accidents involving a fatality, bodily injuries treated away from the scene, or disabling damage to a motor vehicle within 2 years.
- • Any at fault accidents over 2 years old must be disclosed to hiring manager for review.
- • Applicant must not have been terminated from last employer for (1) at fault accident in a CMV, (2) job abandonment, and (3) fighting with co-workers or supervisor.
• Clean MVR with no moving violations given highest consideration for employment.
• Cannot have had any drug related offence within the last 7 years on any part of their MVR, background, &/or PSP report.
• Cannot have had a DUI within the last 5 years on any part of their MVR &/or PSP report.
• No convictions for a "serious or disqualifying traffic violation" within the last 3 years. This includes;
• Excessive speeding, involving any single offense of any speed of 15mph or more above the posted speed limit.
• Reckless driving, as defined by state or local law or regulation, including but not limited to the offense of driving a motor vehicle in willful disregard for the safety of persons or property
• Improper or erratic lane changes
• Following the vehicle ahead too closely
• Driving while intoxicated or under the influence of drugs
• Hit and run, leaving the scene of an accident, or failing to report an accident
• Violating a state or local law or ordinance prohibiting texting while driving a motor vehicle
• Violating a state or local law or ordinance restrictions or prohibiting the use of a hand-held mobile device while driving
• The driver's PSP report shall have no more than 60 accrued points.
Drug & Alcohol
• Cannot have been convicted for a drug related crime within the last 5 years.
• Any other alcohol related offences, except a DWI, within the last 5 years will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
• Cannot have been terminated for alcohol related offenses while operating a vehicle.
• Cannot have been terminated for alcohol related offenses that resulted in the driver having license suspended or revoked.
• Issues older than 5 years will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
• No work-Related felony(s) within the last 5 years.
• No crimes of violence within the last 5 years.
• Felony or misdemeanor charges for sexual improprieties or other related sexual misconduct requiring the applicant to register as a sex offender will require the approval of the Operations Manager
• Applicant must be able to perform essential job functions to include; walking, bending, stooping, lifting, pushing and pulling of hoses, climbing ladders to ascend equipment.
• Must be able to use the 3-point rule to enter and exit vehicles safely.
• Must be able to carry and lift weights up to 100 lbs.
• Must be able to stand and sit for extended periods of time.
• Applicant must not be afraid of heights or climbing to reach the desired height.
• Applicants must pass a DOT physical administered by the company's choice of physician. If the applicant cannot pass the physical, the applicant shall not be considered fit for duty.
• The company will not hold the position pending another DOT physical performed by a physician chosen by the applicant. The company will only accept those physicals performed by the company's choice of physician. The physician, designated by the company will solely determine physical well-being.
• Drivers must be physically able to wear a minimum of a half mask respirator.
• Applicant must be able to read, speak and write in English.
• The applicant shall not require an interpreter to apply for any position.
If you feel that you are a good fit for our team, please apply now!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
CALL US TODAY!!! Our Office at (877)561-9121 or Co at (626) 733-0794
START TODAY with a winning team!!!