CDL Tanker Drivers
- TX-191, Odessa, TX, USA
Why work with us?
Enjoy the stability of working with an agency that keeps their clients happy which in turn keeps our applicants happy. We offer extremely competitive rates and pay along with immediate health benefits.
We take the best and most passionate people we can find and put them in an environment where they can thrive. We value customer service, teamwork, and dedication.
Our high standards for our applicants carry over to our high standards as your future employer. Join our team and discover a unique concept in staffing that puts your best interest at the core. We negotiate for the very best in your compensation, accommodations, safety, perks and every aspect of our working relationship with you.
Drive crude oil from field to pipeline injection points
• Testing crude oil to assure quality
• Maintaining vehicle to comply with all D.O.T. regulations
• Providing high level of service to customers
• Complying with all company safety rules, policies and procedures
• Representing PiTal Staffing Worldwide Inc. Client with professionalism
• Transport Driver, Hazmat Driver, Crude Driver, Hazmat Truck Driver, Crude Oil driver, Crude Transport Hauler, Hazmat Hauler, Crude Oil Hauler Minimum Requirements
• High School diploma or GED
• 21 years of age or older
• Class A CDL with Tanker and Hazmat endorsements, Triples & Doubles are a plus
• Minimum of two-years verifiable crude oil hauling experience OR
• Clean driving record
• Able to pass background check pursuant to local, state and federal rules regarding transportation of hazardous materials
• Pass PiTal Staffing Worldwide, Inc. or/and Clients D.O.T. physical, drug screen, and obtain a D.O.T. medical card Preferred Experience
• 2 years of previous gauging and crude oil tanker hauling or bulk hazardous material transport experience • Handheld/onboard computer experience Special Considerations
We review applications in the order that they are received. Apply today to be given proper and due consideration.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.