- Columbia, MO, USA
At Phoenix Home Care & Hospice, we provide home care services to our clients of all ages in Missouri, Kansas, Colorado and Illinois. We are seeking Patient, Honest and Compassionate individuals to join our team!
Phoenix Home Care is currently seeking a Part Time Occupational Therapist to cover home health patients in the Columbia area!
You’ve heard the speech... “We’re the best there is, come work for us!” but have you actually received that? At Phoenix Home Care we strive to be the best and to achieve that, it starts with treating our clinicians right!
Here are some of the great advantages of becoming a Home Health Phoenix Clinician:
- Flexibility, competitive pay, paid mileage, benefits package, and 401K!
- Orientation and training tailored to your needs as a new hire.
- Motivational PHC culture, training, and Supportive Home Health Team
- Working with a friendly and appreciative Home Health Team that strives for the highest levels of Customer Service, Compassion, and Honesty!
- Mentor assigned at hire to walk you through your journey with PHC!
Come check it out! Those are just 5 of the great perks of becoming a Home Health clinician at Phoenix Home Care!
- Location: Columbia, MO and surrounding areas
- Shift Availability: Part Time -- Typically daytime hours on weekdays.
- Our Home Health Positions include: Skilled Home Health Services that provide skilled services to people who meet the criteria for Medicare home health coverage. These home bound clients received services provided by a nurse, physical therapist, speech therapist, or occupational therapist.
HOW TO APPLY:
Submit your resume online. Our Hiring Manager will review your submitted information and interviews will be booked accordingly.
Phoenix Home Care & Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Phoenix is a drug-free workplace and administers pre-employment post-offer drug testing.