Home Health LPN
- Jefferson City, MO, USA
Our Clinicians are the heart of Phoenix! Founded in 2011, Phoenix Home Care is on year 9 and going strong! We are proud to be Missouri’s Fastest Growing Agency and would love to show you the reasons why!
WHAT IS HOME HEALTH?
Skilled Home Health Services that provide skilled services to people who meet the criteria for Medicare home health coverage. These home bound clients received services provided by a nurse, physical therapist, speech therapist, or occupational therapist.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Skilled Visits
- Day-to-day patient interaction
- Education on Health Conditions, such as CHF,CODP, Diabetes
- Wound Care
- Medication Management
- Changes dressings, bandages and contraptions as prescribed
- Documentation of patient’s condition and pointing out significant changes, to be reported to the physician
- Working along side other nurses, Physical Therapist, Speech Therapist and/or Occupational Therapist.
Why Should You Apply?
- Top benefits package
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Supportive team environment
- Competitive wages
- Flexible Scheduling
- Paid Training
- Truly making a difference in peoples lives
Ready to Apply?
Call or text a member of Recruiting at 855-881-7442 or visit https://phoenixhomehc.com/
Come SOAR with Phoenix!
Phoenix Home Care & Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Phoenix is a drug-free workplace and administers pre-employment post-offer drug testing.