In Home LPN/RN
- Camdenton, MO 65020, USA
At Phoenix Home Care & Hospice, we provide home care services to our clients of all ages in Missouri, Kansas, Colorado and Illinois. We are seeking Patient, Honest and Compassionate individuals to join our team!
We are open for business with your health & safety as our top priority.
Phoenix Home Care & Hospice is currently seeking an RN (Registered Nurse) or LPN in our quickly-growing In-Home Visit Nurse Department! We are for looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) or LPN to cover the Camdenton, MO area by providing routine nurse visits for our medically-stable clients including diabetic care, medication set-up's, lab draws, etc.
We will train the right candidate!
Phoenix Home Care has set out to distinguish ourselves through our selection of our team members, and we are looking for a highly motivated and compassionate individual to fulfill this position.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Opens new cases and obtains all related consents, documentation and deposits in accordance with company policy.
- Weekly Medication Set-Ups and Medication Management.
- Diabetic Foot Care
- PT/INR’s and Injections
- Bi-annual Level-of-Care Recommendation Visits
- Paper Charting
- You will be responsible for the care of many patients and travel from home to home throughout the greater Warsaw area.
HOW TO APPLY:
Submit your resume online for consideration. Our Hiring Manager(s) will review your submitted information and book interviews accordingly.
- Must possess valid RN or LPN license in good standing in the State of Missouri.
- Must possess reliable transportation with a valid driver’s license in good standing and current auto insurance.
Phoenix Home Care & Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Phoenix is a drug-free workplace and administers pre-employment post-offer drug testing.