- Fulton, MO 65251, USA
Phoenix Home Care provides an exceptionally high level of care for our clients and has been recognized numerous times by being named “Missouri’s Best Home Care” for 9 years in a row and we would love to show you why!
WHAT IS IN HOME NURSING?
Nursing that provides routine nurse visits for our medically-stable clients including diabetic care, medication set-up's, lab draws, etc.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Open new cases and obtains all related consents, documentation and deposits in accordance with company policy.
- Weekly Medication Set-Ups and Medication Management.
- Diabetic Foot Care
- PT/INR’s and Injections
- Bi-annual Level-of-Care Recommendation Visits
- You will be responsible for the care of many patients and travel from home to home.
Why Should You Apply?
- Top benefits package
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Supportive team environment
- Competitive wages
- Flexible Scheduling
- Paid Training
- Truly making a difference in peoples lives
Ready to Apply?
Call or text a member of Recruiting at 855-881-7442 or visit https://phoenixhomehc.com/
Come SOAR with Phoenix!
Phoenix Home Care & Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Phoenix is a drug-free workplace and administers pre-employment post-offer drug testing.