Contract Chronic Care Coordinator (LPN)
- Springfield, MO, USA
At Phoenix Home Care & Hospice, we provide home care services to our clients of all ages in Missouri, Kansas, Colorado and Illinois. We are seeking Patient, Honest and Compassionate individuals to join our team!
Join Phoenix Home Care & Hospice and work from home as a Contracted Employee! We are seeking an LPN to join our Chronic Care Management Team.
- Work from home -- Must be located in Missouri!
- Create your own hours
- Up to $21 an hour
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Calling patients daily
- Updating medical records
- Completing Quality Measures
- Coordinating referrals
- Communicating with providers
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Demonstrate ability to work independently
- Show good judgement
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to apply critical thinking skills
- Effectively communicate with the care team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Efficient in typing, and computer skills
HOW TO APPLY:
Submit your resume online. Our Hiring Manager will review your submitted information and interviews will be booked accordingly.
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Missouri
- Minimum of one (1) year experience as a caregiver or health care professional is required.
- Strong clinical background is preferred.
Phoenix Home Care & Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Phoenix is a drug-free workplace and administers pre-employment post-offer drug testing.
(Did you see another Phoenix job ad? Phoenix has won many awards for quick growth and has opened several new offices to accommodate the demand for services. This rapid growth has brought on the need for more employees! You may apply to any Phoenix job and a Recruiter will assess your needs via call/text at 855-881-7442.)