Care Coordinator Supervisor
- Topeka, KS, USA
At Phoenix Home Care & Hospice, we provide home care services to our clients of all ages in Missouri, Kansas, Colorado and Illinois. We are seeking Patient, Honest and Compassionate individuals to join our team!
Phoenix Home Care in Topeka is in search of a Care Coordinator Supervisor to join the Team!
This position is responsible for scheduling and coordinating the day-to-day care delivered by field staff members who are working in the homes of clients. This position offers the right candidate a challenging position with opportunity for growth.
Location: Topeka, KS
- Scheduling hours to be delivered in the homes of our clients.
- Manage ongoing relationships with clients, client families and field staff.
- Troubleshooting problems and providing resolution
- On-the-Job Training check-off's and Annual Evaluations for Caregiver & CNA employees of Privately Paid Services. Additional Duties may be required as well.
- Ability to appropriately staff caregivers with clients
- Ability to handle a multi-line phone system
- Highly Organized & Detail Oriented
- Available to cover shifts and assist with admissions when needed
- Must have prior home care caregiving experience.
BENEFITS: Highly Competitive Wages, PTO, Paid Holidays, Competitive Benefits Package (Medical, Dental, Vision and 401 K), Positive work environment, Advancement Opportunity and MUCH More! Phoenix Home Care is dedicated to meeting YOUR career Needs!
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit a resume online in order to be considered for this position and interviews will be booked accordingly. If you would like to check the status of your application, please call or text 855-881-7442 and ask for a Recruiter.
Phoenix Home Care & Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Phoenix is a drug-free workplace and administers pre-employment post-offer drug testing.