Hospice RN Case Manager
- Springfield, MO, USA
At Phoenix Home Care & Hospice, we provide home care services to our clients of all ages in Missouri, Kansas, Colorado and Illinois. We are seeking Patient, Honest and Compassionate individuals to join our team!
Phoenix Home Care & Hospice is currently seeking a Hospice RN Case Manager.
- Case Info: Hospice RN Case Manager for Hospice Patients for the Springfield area
- Our Hospice Nursing Positions include meeting the physical, spiritual and emotional needs of our clients and their families. Our patients are facing end-of-life healthcare needs and we are seeking an RN who can provide the needed nursing care with dignity, compassion & a warm heart.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinates patient/family care to support terminally ill patients and families in home, skilled nursing facility or residential care facility.
- Assess home care needs, being aware of the physical, emotional, and spiritual aspects as well as gather data on social, economic and cultural factors which may influence health, well-being and quality of life
- Prepare clinical notes and other required documentation within required time-frames.
- Consult with primary care provider, and other health professionals as required.
- Develop and maintain rapport with patient and families and work well with an interdisciplinary team
- Identify patient/family goals and evaluate the patient’s response to care.
- Involves patient/family in creation of plan of care and provides care according to plan of care.
- Provide case management, advocacy, resource linkage as needed.
HOW TO APPLY
Submit your resume online. Our Hiring Manager will review your submitted information and interviews will be booked accordingly.
- Valid RN License in the state of Missouri.
- Valid drivers license and auto liability insurance.
Phoenix Home Care & Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Phoenix is a drug-free workplace and administers pre-employment post-offer drug testing.