LPN - Pediatric W/ Training
- Wichita, KS, USA
Our Nurses are the heart of Phoenix! Founded in 2011, Phoenix Home Care is on year 9 and going strong! We are proud to be Missouri’s Fastest Growing Agency and would love to show you the reasons why!
WHAT IS PDN AND WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
Private duty nurses hold an LPN or RN license. They work one-on-one with families, usually pediatric clients with specialized healthcare needs, who require long-term skilled medical care. Care can include trachs, g-tubes, j-tubes, mickey buttons and even vents! Their schedules are often set by the needs of the family/client.
- Flexible Schedules based on your desired work/life Balance
- Local Commute – We love to keep you close
- Competitive wages, Weekly Pay & Tiered Wage Options.
- Upbeat and Positive Culture
- Electronic Charting – Coming Soon
- 24/7 RN Support
- Must have current and active LPN or RN license.
- Must have current drivers license and current auto insurance.
- Must have the ability to pass a drug test & background check.
To apply, call or text Angie at 855-881-7442, or you can visit our website: https://phoenixhomehc.com/careers/
Come SOAR with Phoenix!