Personal Care Assistant needed
- Clearwater, KS 67026, USA
Take Flight with Phoenix Home Care, one of the fastest growing home care agencies in the area, and receive benefits, supportive others'-centered leadership, bonuses and much more!! Reap the benefits from having a heart of compassion and experience meaningful connections with your leadership and the clients you serve.
Our caregivers are the heart of Phoenix! This position will give you the opportunity to make one on one connections with our clients and provide them with exceptional care! Voted “Missouri’s Best Home Care and Hospice Company” we are proud to say that we are on eight years and going strong! We would love to show you what Phoenix is all about!
Benefits include but are not limited to:
- Flexible Schedules
- Weekly Pay
- Supportive Team
- On the Job Training
To apply, call or text a recruiter at 855-881-7442, or you can visit our website: phoenixhomehc.com
Come SOAR with Phoenix!
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Must have current auto insurance
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have at least 6 months of personal or professional (paid or unpaid) caregiving experience.
- Must be available at least one weekend per month.
Phoenix Home Care & Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Phoenix is a drug-free workplace and administers pre-employment post-offer drug testing.