Caring CNA for In Home Clients
- Independence, MO, USA
At Phoenix Home Care & Hospice, we provide home care services to our clients of all ages in Missouri, Kansas, Colorado and Illinois. We are seeking Patient, Honest and Compassionate individuals to join our team!
You’ve heard the speech... “We’re the best there is, come work for us!” but have you actually received that? At Phoenix Home Care we strive to be the best and to achieve that, it starts with treating our Caregivers and CNAs right!
Location: Independence, MO
Shift Availabilities: Full and Part Time with flexible shifts available
Wages: We invest heavily in employee development and we will not be beat on any combination pay and benefit package by any of our competitors. Call or Text us to find out more!
Needed Skill-Sets: cooking, cleaning, bathing, personal care, dressing, running errands, and more. We will train you!
Here’s some of the great advantages of becoming a Phoenix Home Care Caregiver/CNA!
- One-on-one patient care!
- Flexible Scheduling, competitive pay, paid mileage, benefits package, & MORE!
- Orientation and training tailored to your needs as a new hire.
- Motivational PHC culture, training, and Supportive Care Coordination Team
- Working with a friendly and appreciative Care Coordination team that strives for the highest levels of Customer Service, Compassion, and Honesty!
Come check it out because those are just 5 of the great perks of becoming a Caregiver or CNA at Phoenix Home Care!
"Phoenix is very much different from the other providers. They actually care about their caregivers and clients."
For more information or to apply, call or text a Recruiter at 855-881-7442
- Reliable transportation
- Valid driver’s license
- Current auto insurance
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have at least 6 months of personal or professional (paid or unpaid) caregiving experience.
- Must be available at least one weekend per month.
Phoenix Home Care & Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Phoenix is a drug-free workplace and administers pre-employment post-offer drug testing.
(Did you see another Phoenix job ad? Phoenix has won many awards for quick growth and has opened several new offices to accommodate the demand for services. This rapid growth has brought on the need for more employees! You may apply to any Phoenix job and a Recruiter will assess your needs via call/text at 855-881-7442.)