HCY Care Coordinator (Healthy Children and Youth)
- Springfield, MO, USA
At Phoenix Home Care & Hospice, we provide home care services to our clients of all ages in Missouri, Kansas, Colorado and Illinois. We are seeking Patient, Honest and Compassionate individuals to join our team!
Phoenix Home Care and Hospice is currently seeking a Program Specialist for the HCY (Healthy Children and Youth) division of our Private Care department.
- Six paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- On Call Pay when applicable
- Positive Work Environment
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversight of the Program
- Understanding DMH funding and the HCY program
- Interviewing caregivers and CNA's
- Scheduling shifts and Coordination of Care
- Training caregivers & CNA's
- Preferred knowledge of available DMH Program Resources for HCY clients and/or family member(s).
- Other tasks as assigned by management.
- Experience with children and young adults with specialized healthcare needs preferred
- Experience dealing with behavioral issues preferred
- Knowledge of the DMH program, Healthy Children & Youth, is a plus!
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply Online by submitting your resume. Our Director of Private Care Services will review your submitted information and interviews will be booked accordingly. If you would like to check the status of your submitted information, feel free to call or text a Recruiter at 855-881-7442.
Phoenix Home Care and Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer.