HCY Program Specialist (Healthy Children and Youth)
- Springfield, MO, USA
At Phoenix Home Care & Hospice, we provide home care services to our clients of all ages in Missouri, Kansas, Colorado and Illinois. We are seeking Patient, Honest and Compassionate individuals to join our team!
Phoenix Home Care and Hospice is currently seeking a Program Specialist for the HCY (Healthy Children and Youth) division of our Private Care department.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are in search of a professional who has a passion for children and young adults with specialized healthcare needs. The ideal candidate will be knowledgeable about the Missouri DMH program, Healthy Children and Youth. This position will be responsible for coordination of care, oversight of the program, interviewing, scheduling, training, and other tasks as assigned by management.
ABOUT THE HCY (Healthy Children & Youth) PROGRAM:
The HCY Division of our Private Care Department provides professional personal care services in the homes of our children and young adult clients with specialized healthcare needs. These care plans are authorized by the state and some clients also receive nursing services from our Private Duty Nursing (PDN) Department.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversight of the Program
- Understanding DMH funding and the HCY program
- Interviewing caregivers and CNA's
- Scheduling shifts and Coordination of Care
- Training caregivers & CNA's
- Preferred knowledge of available DMH Program Resources for HCY clients and/or family member(s).
- Other tasks as assigned by management.
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply Online by submitting your resume. Our Director of Private Care Services will review your submitted information and interviews will be booked accordingly. If you would like to check the status of your submitted information, feel free to call or text our Recruiter, Liz at 855-881-7442.
- Experience with children and young adults with specialized healthcare needs.
- Experience dealing with behavioral issues.
- Knowledge of the DMH program, Healthy Children & Youth, is a plus!
If you do not meet some of the above requirements, but feel you would be a good fit for this position. Please submit your resume and a cover letter to the Hiring Manager.
Phoenix Home Care and Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer.