HHA (Home Health Aide) Full Time
- Independence, MO, USA
At Phoenix Home Care & Hospice, we provide home care services to our clients of all ages in Missouri, Kansas, Colorado and Illinois. We are seeking Patient, Honest and Compassionate individuals to join our team!
We are currently seeking Home Health Aides to join our team in Independence. We invest heavily in employee development and we will not be beat on any combination pay and benefit package by any of our competitors. Call or Text us to find out more!
· Location: Independence, MO – serving clients in the Greater KC Area.
· Shift Availabilities: Mostly during weekdays, with the need for occasional evenings and/or weekends.
· Our HHA Positions include: caring for the elderly, convalescent, or disabled persons in the patients home.
- Helps patient with bath, mouth, skin and hair care.
- Helps patient to bathroom or in using bed pan.
- Helps patient in and out of bed, assisting with ambulation.
- Helps patient with prescribed exercises which the aide and patient have been taught by appropriate professional personnel.
- Assists with medications, ordinarily self-administered, that have been specifically ordered by a physician (assistance is defined as : handing the bottle to the patient, opening the bottle, handing the patient water or other liquid with which to take the medication, reminding the patient to take a medication, observing the patient take the medication.)
- Changes bed linens and may perform other incidental cleaning services (though this is not to be the primary purpose of the visit).
- Prepares and serves food for patient, following special prescribed diets.
- Massages patient and applies preparations and treatments such as liniment or alcohol rubs.
- Maintains records of services performed and of apparent condition of patient.
- Paid Training with Weekly Direct Deposit!
- Flexible Scheduling and Mileage Packages Available!
- Benefits Packages including Medical, Dental, 401K, PTO and more!
- Employee Referral Program
- At least 1 year of professional or personal experience in a Home Health Aide setting
- Must pass a written competency test and be observed by professional nursing staff performing required duties!
- Complete and maintain current cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) training certification.
HOW TO APPLY:
Call or Text our Nurse Recruiter, Kerri at (855) 881-7442 or feel free to submit your resume online.
- CNA Required
Phoenix Home Care & Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Phoenix is a drug-free workplace and administers pre-employment post-offer drug testing.
(Did you see another Phoenix job ad? Phoenix has won many awards for quick growth and has opened several new offices to accommodate the demand for services. This rapid growth has brought on the need for more employees! You may apply to any Phoenix job and a Recruiter will assess your needs via call/text at 855-881-7442.)