Caregiver for Children
- Kansas City, MO, USA
BELIEVE…RISE ABOVE…SOAR.To offer new beginnings and meaningful opportunities to caregivers and clinicians while providing home care services to our clients built on innovation, skill and Christ-like values of Compassion, Honesty and Patience.
We are currently seeking caregivers to join our team in Kansas City. We invest heavily in employee development and we will not be beat on any combination pay and benefit package by any of our competitors. Call or Text us to find out more!
· Location: Kansas City and surrounding areas
· Shift Availabilities: Part time afternoon shifts starting around 3 pm daily
Our Caregiver Positions Include:Caring for Children in their home with specialized health care needs by assisting with activities of daily living. This may include but not limited to: Bathing, toileting, transfer, ambulation, skin care, grooming, extension of therapies and exercise, meal preparation and feeding.
- Must have a reliable vehicle that you drive yourself.
- Must have a valid and active driver’s license.
- Must have current auto insurance.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have at least one year of personal or professional caregiving experience. This can be paid or unpaid.
- Must be available at least one weekend per month.
- Paid Training with Weekly Direct Deposit!
- Flexible Scheduling and Mileage Packages Available!
- Benefits Packages including Medical, Dental, 401K, PTO and more!
- Employee Referral Program
- Advanced Personal Care (APC) training available… with advanced pay!
HOW TO APPLY:
Submit your information online or call/text our Recruiting Team at 855-881-7442!
Phoenix Home Care and Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer.