Licensed Practical Nurse Full Time Days
- Lebanon, MO 65536, USA
At Phoenix Home Care & Hospice, we provide home care services to our clients of all ages in Missouri, Kansas, Colorado and Illinois. We are seeking Patient, Honest and Compassionate individuals to join our team!
We are currently seeking LPN's to join our team in Lebanon. We invest heavily in employee development and we will not be beat on any combination pay and benefit package by any of our competitors. Call or Text us to find out more!
- Location: Lebanon, MO
- Shift Availabilities: Weekend days & overnights. 12 hour shifts. We have other cases available in your area as well if this does not match your availability.
- Shift Details: Infant with seizures.
- Our Private Duty Positions Include: Children and Young Adults with specialized healthcare needs ranging from birth to sometimes 21 years old. – We serve children and young adults with specialized healthcare needs, each of our clients have some type of need that could include a vent, trach, feeding tube, etc. We will train you!
TRAINING DETAILS & ADDITIONAL INFO:
- Supervised Special Skills Training in a Phoenix Office
- Dedicated One-on-one training in the client home
- 24-Hour Registered Nurse (RN) On Call
- No Pediatric Experience Required!
- Assistance with Personal Care related to your client(s)
- Electronic clock in & clock out
- ELECTRONIC CHARTING COMING SOON!
- Annual Stay Bonus for both full-time and part-time nurses
- Tiered Wage Options
- $2,500 Sign-On Bonus Available for 30-hour/week schedule (for a limited time only)
- Tuition Assistance Available for LPN Students still in nursing school
- Health Benefits including Dental, Medical, Vision and 401K options!
- Flexible Scheduling with Conservative Overtime
- PTO and Mileage Packages
- Dedicated One-on-One Care with Paid On-Going Training & 24/7 RN Support!
- Mileage Program
- Shift Differentials for Nights and Weekends
- Weekend Option Pay & Schedules Available (Benefits for Weekend Option to include holiday pay & mileage package only.)
- Holiday Pay
- Internal Awards and Recognition Program
- AAA Membership
- Verizon Phone Discount Available
HOW TO APPLY:
Submit your information online or call/text our Recruiting Team at 855-881-7442!
- Must have valid LPN or RN in current state.
- Must have current drivers license and current auto insurance.
Phoenix Home Care & Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Phoenix is a drug-free workplace and administers pre-employment post-offer drug testing.
(Did you see another Phoenix job ad? Phoenix has won many awards for quick growth and has opened several new offices to accommodate the demand for services. This rapid growth has brought on the need for more employees! You may apply to any Phoenix job and a Recruiter will assess your needs via call/text at 855-881-7442.)