Caregiver for Awake Overnight Shift
- Smithville, MO 64089, USA
BELIEVE…RISE ABOVE…SOAR.To offer new beginnings and meaningful opportunities to caregivers and clinicians while providing home care services to our clients built on innovation, skill and Christ-like values of Compassion, Honesty and Patience.
We are currently seeking caregivers to join our team in Smithville. We invest heavily in employee development and we will not be beat on any combination pay and benefit package by any of our competitors. Call or Text us to find out more!
· Location: Smithville, MO
· Shift Availabilities: Part Time or Full Time Awake Overnight Shifts
Our Caregiver Positions Include: Caring for our adult and senior adult clients by assisting with activities of daily living in the home. This may include, but is not limited to: cooking, cleaning, bathing, personal care, dressing, running errands, etc.
- Must have a reliable vehicle that you drive yourself.
- Must have a valid and active driver’s license.
- Must have current auto insurance.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have at least one year of personal or professional caregiving experience. This can be paid or unpaid.
- Must be available at least one weekend per month.
- Paid Training with Weekly Direct Deposit!
- Flexible Scheduling and Mileage Packages Available!
- Benefits Packages including Medical, Dental, 401K, PTO and more!
- Employee Referral Program
- Advanced Personal Care (APC) training available… with advanced pay!
HOW TO APPLY:
Submit your information online or call/text our Recruiting Team at 855-881-7442!
Phoenix Home Care and Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer.