LPN Needed PRN/ Part Time
- Golden City, MO 64748, USA
BELIEVE…RISE ABOVE…SOAR. To offer New Beginnings and meaningful opportunities to caregivers and clinicians while providing home care services to our clients built on innovation, skill and Christ-like values of Compassion, Honesty and Patience.
The legend of the phoenix bird is a story of ever-changing growth and rebirth. Our catalyst to consistently rise to new heights is a combination of perpetual learning, measurement of success, looking through the eyes of those we serve, and listening with our hearts, which causes us to pause and discover what is really important in each situation. Within the listening and the application of learning, we find new beginnings.
There are many home health care agencies in the marketplace. On the outside, they all look pretty much the same. It is the inside that matters – the culture. We have set out to distinguish ourselves through the selection of our employees, the client-focused training of our highly skilled caregivers and clinicians, and the value-based leadership practices of our management.
- Case Info: PRN/ Part Time Nights 10P-6A
- Our Private Duty Positions Include: Children and Young Adults with specialized healthcare needs ranging from birth to sometimes 21 years old. – We serve children and young adults with specialized healthcare needs, each of our clients have some type of need that could include a vent, trach, feeding tube, etc.
- One-on-one training with a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Meet & Greet Meeting and on-the-job training with your client prior to working a shift on your own.
- 24-Hour Registered Nurse (RN) On Call
- No Pediatric Experience Required!
- Occasional Ports (RN license required)
- Assistance with Personal Care related to your client(s)
- Annual Stay Bonus for both full-time and part-time nurses
- Tiered Wage Options
- $2,500 Sign-On Bonus Available for 30-hour/week schedule (for a limited time only)
- Tuition Assistance Available for LPN Students still in nursing school
- Health Benefits including Dental, Medical, Vision and 401K options!
- Flexible Scheduling with Conservative Overtime
- PTO and Mileage Packages
- Dedicated One-on-One Care with Paid On-Going Training & 24/7 RN Support!
- Mileage Program
- Shift Differentials for Nights and Weekends
- Weekend Option Pay & Schedules Available (Benefits for Weekend Option to include holiday pay & mileage package only.)
- Holiday Pay
- Internal Awards and Recognition Program
- AAA Membership
- Verizon Phone Discount Available
HOW TO APPLY:
Submit your information online or call/text Halie at 855-881-7442!
Phoenix Home Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer.