Caregiver/PCA - Afternoons and Evenings with Kids!
- Forsyth, MO 65653, USA
BELIEVE…RISE ABOVE…SOAR.To offer new beginnings and meaningful opportunities to caregivers and clinicians while providing home care services to our clients built on innovation, skill and Christ-like values of Compassion, Honesty and Patience.
The legend of the phoenix bird is a story of ever-changing growth and rebirth. Our catalyst to consistently rise to new heights is a combination of perpetual learning, measurement of success, looking through the eyes of those we serve, and listening with our hearts, which causes us to pause and discover what is really important in each situation. Within the listening and the application of learning, we find new beginnings.
There are many home health care agencies in the marketplace. On the outside, they all look pretty much the same. It is the inside that matters – the culture. We have set out to distinguish ourselves through the selection of our employees, the client-focused training of our highly skilled caregivers and clinicians, and the value-based leadership practices of our management.
- Location: We have immediate hours available in Forsyth!
- Shift Availabilities: Mostly Days and Weekends and occasional evening and night openings. (Full Time/Part Time/PRN)
- Our Caregiver Positions Include: Caring for our children and young adult clients with specialized healthcare needs by assisting with activities of daily living in the home. This may include, but is not limited to: cooking, cleaning, bathing, personal care, dressing, running errands, etc.
- Paid Orientation & RAISED Pay Rates with Weekly Direct Deposit!
- Flexible Scheduling and Mileage Compensation Packages!
- Benefits Packages including Medical, Dental, 401K, PTO and more!
- Employee Referral Program
- Advanced Personal Care (APC) training available… with advanced pay!
HOW TO APPLY:
Submit your information online www.phoenixhomehc.com/career-center/ at or call/text Aleah at 855-881-7442!
Phoenix Home Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer.