- Sedalia, MO 65301, USA
BELIEVE…RISE ABOVE…SOAR. To offer New Beginnings and meaningful opportunities to caregivers and clinicians while providing home care services to our clients built on innovation, skill and Christ-like values of Compassion, Honesty and Patience.
Phoenix Home Care is currently seeking a Occupational Therapist for patients in the Pettis County Area. Our therapy team brings restoration to the day-to-day lives of our clients and delivers personalized care with dedication and compassion. Join our team of Home Health rehabilitation clinicians who are passionate about their work.
Responsible for the assessment, delivery, supervision and evaluation of occupational therapy services to agency patients in accordance with the established physicians’ Plan of Care and in compliance with the applicable federal, state and agency regulations, policies, and procedures.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs direct occupational therapy services to patients as ordered by a physician and in accordance with the Plan of Care.
- Provides supervision to occupational therapy assistants and/or home health aides who may be assigned to provide physician ordered care to the patient.
- Complies with agency standards, policies, procedures, state and federal regulations, state practice acts for licensed personnel, the Business Code of Ethics, and payer requirements.
- Provides legible, accurate, timely and complete documentation in accordance with the established agency standards of all care and services provided to patients as assigned.
- Communicates and collaborates with team members when reviewing, revising, and updating the patient’s Plan of Care.
- Performs job responsibilities in accordance with agency financial and productivity goals in the promotion of effective and efficient agency operations.
- Performs any other duties as assigned by supervisor.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Education / Licensure: Minimum BS, occupational therapy.
- Current license in the state(s) of practice.
- Experience: Prefer one (1) year clinical experience, preferably in an acute care or rehabilitation setting.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
Ability to work in a fast-paced, stressful environment, utilizing good judgment, flexibility and patience in all situations. Position requires mental alertness, precision, analytical ability, problem solving, memory, communication, concentration and initiative. May require frequent travel and irregular hours.
Be a part of a company that knows what you need & values you!
HOW TO APPLY
Call or Text our Nurse Recruiter, Liz at (855) 881-7442 or feel free to submit your resume online by clicking the orange “I’m Interested” button on the screen. Our Hiring Manager(s) will review your submitted information and interviews will be booked accordingly.
Phoenix Home Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer.