LPN or RN Full Time Nights
- Belton, MO, USA
BELIEVE…RISE ABOVE…SOAR.To offer new beginnings and meaningful opportunities to caregivers and clinicians while providing home care services to our clients built on innovation, skill and Christ-like values of Compassion, Honesty and Patience.
Phoenix Home Care & Hospice… Missouri-based, born & bred! Born from the desire to serve. In the era of companies selling to large corporations, you can take comfort in the opportunity to work for a locally-owned company that puts their nurses above a big pay day. New Beginnings and Meaningful Opportunities start here. Call or Text us at 855-881-7442.
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS IN BELTON!
Text JOBS to 855-881-7442 for a link directly to our Nursing Jobs or to text with a recruiter directly.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
Our PDN (Private Duty Nursing) Dept. cares for children and young adults with specialized healthcare needs. Our skilled LPNs and RNs use their nursing skills with trachs, g-tubes, j-tubes, mickey buttons and even vents! We will train you, encourage you to reach your potential & grow your skill-set as a nurse.
Annual Stay Bonus for both full-time and part-time PDN (Private Duty Nursing) nurses
- Tiered Wage Options
- $1,000 Sign-On Bonus Available for 30-hour/week schedule (for a limited time only)
- Tuition Assistance Available for LPN Students still in nursing school
- Health Benefits including Dental, Medical, Vision and 401K options!
- Flexible Scheduling with Conservative Overtime
- PTO and Mileage Packages
- Dedicated One-on-One Care with Paid On-Going Training & 24/7 RN Support!
- Mileage Program
- Shift Differentials for Nights and Weekends
- Weekend Option Pay & Schedules Available (Benefits for Weekend Option to include holiday pay & mileage package only.)
- Holiday Pay
- Internal Awards and Recognition Program
- AAA Membership
- Verizon Phone Discount Available
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Children and young adults with specialized healthcare needs are searching for a Nurse to bring a New Beginning, a fresh start on a journey that is ever-changing. With optimism and a brave heart, you walk in the door of a home as a daily difference maker… a NURSE.
HOW TO APPLY:
Call or Text our Nurse Recruiter, Amberlyn at (855) 881-7442 or feel free to submit your resume online by clicking the orange “I’m Interested” button on the screen.
(We also take walk-in interviews for on-the-spot appointments Monday-Friday 8:00 am-5:00 pm. Our office is located at 14330 E. 42nd Street South, Independence MO 64055. We’re at I-70 and Noland Road, across from Price Chopper!)
Phoenix Home Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.