Entry Level Care Coordinator
- Independence, MO, USA
BELIEVE…RISE ABOVE…SOAR. To offer New Beginnings and meaningful opportunities to caregivers and clinicians while providing home care services to our clients built on innovation, skill and Christ-like values of Compassion, Honesty and Patience.
Looking for a New Beginning in your career? Are you ready for a career where you can make a difference? Apply today for a Entry Level Care Coordinator position at our office location in Independence MO!
This position is responsible for scheduling and coordinating the day-to-day care delivered by field staff members who are working in the homes of clients. This position offers the right candidate a challenging positions with opportunity for growth. Candidate must highly organized, detail-oriented & be able to multi-task and think on their feet in a fast paced, demanding, and rewarding position.
- Interacting with client families and field staff
- Interviewing potential employees
- Matching caregivers to clients
- Troubleshooting problems and providing resolution
- Ability to handle a multi-line phone system
- Highly Organized & Detail Oriented
- Available to cover shifts and assist with admissions when needed
- Participates in education programs, quality assessment activities, nurse meetings and other staff meetings as required.
BENEFITS: Highly Competitive Wages, PTO, Paid Holidays, Competitive Benefits Package (Medical, Dental, Vision and 401 K), Positive work environment, Advancement Opportunity and MUCH More! Phoenix Home Care is dedicated to meeting YOUR career Needs!
Bring on Your New Beginning in Health Care at Home with Phoenix Home Care!
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit a resume online in order to be considered for this position. The Hiring Managers will review your submitted information and will book interviews accordingly. If you would like to check the status of your application, please call 855-881-7442 and ask for Recruiting.
Phoenix Home Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer.