Caregiver/PCA - Up to 30 Hours!
- Lampe, MO 65681, USA
BELIEVE…RISE ABOVE…SOAR.To offer new beginnings and meaningful opportunities to caregivers and clinicians while providing home care services to our clients built on innovation, skill and Christ-like values of Compassion, Honesty and Patience.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
IMMEDIATE HOURS AVAILABLE IN LAMPE! Flexible Schedules available up to 30 hours/week! We are currently seeking caregivers and CNA’s with at least one year of personal or professional caregiving experience.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
You will be caring for our adult and senior adult clients by assisting with activities of daily living in the home. This may include, but is not limited to: cooking, cleaning, bathing, personal care, dressing, running errands, etc.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Stay Bonus & RAISED Pay Rates with Weekly Direct Deposit!
- Flexible Scheduling and Mileage Compensation Packages!
- Benefits Packages including Medical, Dental, 401K, PTO and more!
- Employee Referral Program
- Advanced Personal Care (APC) training available… with advanced pay!
- Must have a reliable vehicle that you drive yourself.
- Must have a valid and active driver’s license.
- Must have current auto insurance.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have at least one year of personal or professional caregiving experience. This can be paid or unpaid.
- Must be available at least one weekend per month.
We run a series of background checks.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Call or Text our Caregiver Recruiter, Aleah at (855) 881-7442 or feel free to submit your resume online by clicking the orange “I’m Interested” button on the screen.
- (We also take walk-in interviews for on-the-spot appointments Monday-Friday 8:00 am-5:00 pm. Our office is located at 800-B Hwy. 248, Branson MO 65616. We are on Hwy. 248, next to Comet Cleaners and Keller Williams!)
- Valid Driver's license
- Reliable vehicle you drive yourself
- Up-to-date auto insurance
- Minimum of 1-2 years personal or professional (paid or unpaid) caregiving experience
Phoenix Home Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer.