- Lebanon, MO 65536, USA
BELIEVE…RISE ABOVE…SOAR. To offer new beginnings and meaningful opportunities to caregivers and clinicians while providing home care services to our clients built on innovation, skill and Christ-like values of Compassion, Honesty and Patience.
Phoenix Home Care is currently seeking an Occupational Therapist in Lebanon, MO. Our therapy team brings restoration to the day-to-day lives of our clients and delivers personalized care with dedication and compassion. Join our team of Home Health rehabilitation clinicians who are passionate about their work.
Why choose Phoenix?
- Now Offering Competitive Employee Benefit Packages!
- Major Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, PTO, Mileage Packages!
Be a part of a company that knows what you need & values you!
Provides professional occupational therapy to patients in an in-home setting. Works as part of a care team to provide skilled therapy to approved patients.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervises occupational therapy staff in his/her respective role.
- Organizes schedules and coordinates the treatments related to occupational therapy.
- Completes evaluations, develops written treatment plan and provides ongoing treatments that are designed to improve the patient's functional status in conjunction with the overall treatment objectives for a given patient.
- Attends and participates in designated team meetings.
- Completes routine paperwork within the prescribed time frames and efficiently documents on appropriate forms, all pertinent and meaningful observations, and information.
- Adheres to general expectations for all employees in order that the program functions in an effective manner to meet the treatment needs of patients.
Graduate from an accredited college or university with a baccalaureate or master's degree in Occupational Therapy.Experience in providing Home Health Occupational Therapy Services, with supervisory experience preferred.
Phoenix Home Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer.