Home Health RN
- Springfield, MO, USA
BELIEVE…RISE ABOVE…SOAR. To offer new beginnings and meaningful opportunities to caregivers and clinicians while providing home care services to our clients built on innovation, skill and Christ-like values of Compassion, Honesty and Patience.
Enjoy an exciting opportunity in our quickly-growing company, Phoenix Home Care! We are looking for RNs to work in our Home Health Dept. doing admissions and weekly visits. Phoenix Home Care has set out to distinguish ourselves through our selection of our team members, and we are looking for a highly motivated and compassionate individual to join our already successful team. Phoenix Home Care comes with the commitment to excellence and willingness to care for our clients with compassion, patience and honesty.
What's different about a Phoenix Nurse?
- Paid Training and 24/7 Support!
- Custom Benefits Packages including PTO, Mileage Plans, Medical/Dental/Vision, 401K, and more!
- Competitive Wages!
Provides evaluation, direction and application of licensed nursing services to carry out the plan of care and treatment in the homes of clients under the direction/supervision of a Registered Professional Nurse, and within the realm of accepted standards of practice for a Registered Professional Nurse as stated in the nurse practice act.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists in development, review and revision of the plan of care.
- Provides nursing care in accordance with physician’s plan of treatment, individual plan of care, as authorized by client’s payor source.
- Observes, records and reports reaction to treatment and any changes in client’s condition to appropriate personnel and/or physician.
- Provides ongoing instruction and supervision of client, family or other health team personnel in the plan of treatment.
- May supervise LPN’s and Home Health Aides.
- Prepares and submits timely written documentation as required by policy.
- Participates in education programs, quality assessment activities, nurse’s meetings and other staff meetings as required.
- Performs other related duties as directed by Supervisor.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Education/Licensure: Graduate of approved School of Professional Nursing. Current state Registered Nurse license.
- Experience: Minimum of six (6) months experience as registered nurse within the last three (3) years in a hospital, nursing home or home care setting.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Ability to demonstrate good nursing judgment with minimum supervision. Ability to deal effectively and courteously with clients, families, co-workers, and physicians, and exhibit an empathetic attitude toward the sick and elderly. Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
Bring your compassion, dedication and your talent and JOIN TEAM PHOENIX TODAY!
Apply Online by submitting your resume. Our Director of Nursing will review your submitted information and be in touch either by phone or email.
We offer competitive wages, paid time off, a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision, an employee referral bonus and much more!
Ready to start your New Beginning in Health Care at Home? Apply today!