QA Test Analyst | ₤50K to ₤55K + Benefits + Remote | Industry Leading eClinical SaaS Company
We can make exceptions for remote focused work with occasional office visits, but we prefer that candidates live in London to be able to commute to the office 2 days a week minimum in a hybrid work model. You MUST be a Citizen of England or require no sponsorship and have a Long Term Visa to apply to this position.
Are you ready to disrupt the future of the eClinical industry?
Our client is an extremely exciting and industry-leading eClinical SaaS company. Their eClinical SaaS product is very innovative as it simplifies and automates clinical processes for sponsors, CROs, and sites around the world. Our eClinical SaaS client delivers user-friendly document and trial management solutions to help pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, and contract research organizations (CROs) effectively streamline product development life cycles. Their eClinical SaaS platform improves speed, quality, and compliance across site identification, site feasibility, study start-up, site personnel training, regulated content management, eISF, and eTMF management.
Compensation and Benefits Overview:
Extremely competitive salary and employee benefits include Insurance, life insurance, health savings, account flexible spending, commuter accounts, retirement programs, and 15-23 days of paid time off annually (based on seniority).
They also have several unique incentive programs, such as our Employee Referral Program, Platinum Club, and regular travel opportunities for company meetings and training.
The QA Test Analyst is an integral part of the company’s Product initiatives and assists in testing, verifying, and validating of software and systems. They are responsible for developing and supporting the planning, design, and execution of test plans, test scripts, and process plans for projects. The ideal candidate must be able to interpret and implement quality assurance standards and provide accurate and comprehensive feedback to colleagues.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Own the design and implementation of PQ/UAT testing plans, validation, and verification of the company’s enterprise software and solutions.
- Work in concert with Support, Solutions Engineers, Product Management, and Technical Services/Tech Ops throughout both the implementation and development cycle.
- Determine, analyze and record problems with program function, output, online screen, or content.
- Process product reviews and inform the development team of defects and errors to ensure that the end product meets the minimum quality standards and is fully functional and user-friendly.
- Certify the quality level of applications from functional and regression testing perspectives.
- Communicate quantitative and qualitative findings from test results to the development team.
- Monitor efforts to resolve product issues and track progress.
- Ensure that the final product satisfies the product requirements and meets end-user expectations.
- Spot areas for improvement to enhance the product's efficiency.
- 1+ years as a Software Quality Analyst, Software QC, Validation, or similar experience.
- Experience with GxP, GAMP5, and software validation processes.
- Attention to detail with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated experience collaborating with technical teams.
- Excellent writing skills, particularly around Test Plans and UAT.
- Extensive experience in quality control preferred.
- Pharma background is preferred but not required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Our vision at PhillyTech is to be the #1 resource to help SaaS and Hi-Tech companies with recruiting, hiring and lead generation. We were founded in 2015 and have been passionately working with 100+ clients in the SaaS and Hi-Tech Industry for 24+ years. PhillyTech is your "Growth Partner" and the industry leader in building Growth Solutions in Hiring and Lead Generation that drive revenue, increase productivity and lower costs.
Reach out to us at www.phillytech.co to learn more about how we can help you.