Business Analyst | $90K - $115K + Benefits + Work Remotely | Industry Leading eClinical SaaS Company
- NJ-27, Princeton, NJ, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Are you ready to disrupt the future of the eClinical industry?
You can work remotely from anywhere in the USA. You MUST be a US Citizen, have your Green Card or Long Term Visa to apply to this position.
Our client is an extremely exciting and industry-leading eClinical SaaS company. Their eClinical SaaS product is very innovative as it simplifies and automates clinical processes for sponsors, CROs, and sites around the world. Our eClinical SaaS client delivers user-friendly document and trial management solutions to help pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, and contract research organizations (CROs) effectively streamline product development life cycles. Their eClinical SaaS platform improves speed, quality and compliance across site identification, site feasibility, study start-up, site personnel training, regulated content management, eISF, and eTMF management.
Compensation and Benefits Overview
Extremely competitive salary and employee benefits include medical, dental, and vision Insurance, life insurance, health savings, account flexible spending and commuter accounts, 401k retirement programs with 3% match, and 15-23 days of paid time off annually (based on seniority).
They also have several unique incentive programs, such as our Employee Referral Program, Platinum Club, and regular travel opportunities for company meetings and training.
Very Important - you should be a Business Analyst involved in clinical trials or had this type of experience in the past. You should be a Business Analyst, product owner or similar role in a pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, or contract research organization (CROs), who’s an expert in using and implementing clinical trial software products on the market.
The successful Business Analyst will:
Determine the details of the requirements needed to implement a general desired feature including the exact user experience in the software.
Creation and refinement of requirements documentation including user requirements, functional use cases, conceptual data models, process flows and GUI mock-ups.
Participation in requirements review, test planning, application validation with subject-matter experts, and user documentation reviews.
Work with the team to develop and execute effective test plans.
Plan, coordinate, and execute user acceptance testing and signoff.
Develop significant expertise in the application being implemented.
Ensure high-quality requirements are created and addressed through the development process.
- 2-4 years of business analysis experience or similar role involving clinical trials.
- Experience working on a project team through the entire software development lifecycle.
- Experience working directly with SQA and engineers, especially as a liaison to subject matter experts, to find and resolve functional issues.
- Experience in documenting process flows, user requirements, functional requirements, use cases, GUImockups, and conceptual data diagrams.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience analyzing customer needs and writing detailed requirements documents.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in computer science, information systems or life sciences.
- Result Oriented, biased to action.
- Strong presentation, analytical, and logical skills both verbal and written.
- Startup background is a big plus.
- Self-starter with excellent organization and time management skills.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Our vision at PhillyTech is to be the #1 resource to help SaaS and Hi-Tech companies with recruiting, hiring and lead generation. We were founded in 2015 and have been passionately working with 100+ clients in the SaaS and Hi-Tech Industry for 24+ years. PhillyTech is your "Growth Partner" and the industry leader in building Growth Solutions in Hiring and Lead Generation that drive revenue, increase productivity and lower costs.
Reach out to us at www.phillytech.co to learn more about how we can help you.