IL - Dispensary Inventory Supervisor
- PharmaCann, North Aurora, IL, United States
Join the movement!
Pharmacann Inc., one of the nation’s leading cannabis companies, is changing the way people view cannabis. Be a part of the team shaping the future of this booming industry, where our people, our reputation and our standards matter. With a strong foundation and dynamic growth plan, opportunities to join our team abound in this fast-paced environment. Are you ready to join the movement?
We’re grounded and growing. Based in Chicago, PharmaCann Inc. operates fourteen dispensaries and four production facilities across multiple states including New York, Illinois, Massachusetts, Maryland, Ohio and Pennsylvania with licensing secured in the Midwest and on the east coast. For more information about our company, please visit pharmacann.com.
The Dispensary Inventory Supervisor Reports to the Dispensary Inventory Manager and is responsible for the day to day operation and oversight of the back of the house operation including the processing room. This role determines operational needs, maintains inventory control and menu accuracy, trains and leads dispensary inventory associates, and proactively solves processing and inventory related problems.
Duties and responsibilities or (Essential Functions)
- Works with dispensary inventory associates while leading by example to increase efficiency, accuracy, and product knowledge
- Estimates daily inventory requirements and pre-packaged product to meet projected needs
- Prepares and packages orders for PharmaCann/Verilife customers and patients with a strong attention to detail
- Responsible for back of house organization, cleanliness and order
- Maintains inventory control - cycle counts, communicate needs, processing, markdowns, destruction and removal
- Helps maintains pricing and photos and ensures accuracy for inventory offerings on menus
- Ensures audit compliance
- Active participant in the recruitment, interview and hire process of filling open positions in a timely manner based on store performance and volume.
- Train employees in expected operational standards using appropriate tools such as SOP’s, compliance audits, company and state policy and procedures.
- Set up a training calendar and ensure associate onboarding and new hire training completion.
- Manage continuous training and development with team members through training curriculums that provide consistency across all stores.
- Make recommendations and deliver team members’ performance appraisals in partnership with management; collaborate on team member’ performance management, succession planning, development of members strengths and improvement of weaknesses.
- Coach team members on performance, attendance, violation of company and compliance policies in partnership with management and HR.
- Provide leadership, training, guidance and support to team members that fosters continuous learning and improvement in performance of the store.
- This role may be required to assist with other duties as assigned as well as in other functions of the operation including but not limited to: call center, sales consulting, outreach, security and visual merchandising
- Projects a positive image of the organization to employees, customers, industry, and community.
- Embodies the culture, values, and tenets of PharmaCann and full support of our purpose, goal, and key objectives.
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Minimum 2 years retail experience in a fast paced, high volume environment
- Back of house inventory experience preferred
- Must possess strong analytical skills to assess data, facts and figures
- Previous supervisory experience preferred.
- Intermediate-level math skills.
- Strong Computer based skills
- Sense of urgency
- Communication proficiency
- Ethical conduct
- Personal effectiveness/credibility
- Leadership skills
- High level of integrity
- Valid driver’s license and ability to successfully pass a Motor Vehicle Record background check
This job operates in a professional store environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and photocopiers. This position requires weekends, nights, overtime as needed, holidays and open work availability. May require minimal travel. May be required to work outdoors and/or during inclement weather
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This employee is frequently required to sit and stand for long periods of time, walk constantly, use hands or feet, reach with hands and arms and may be required to lift up to 50 pounds.
This person is directly responsible for leading the Dispensary Inventory Specialist team.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
PharmaCann, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age disability or genetics. We value diversity, military service, and law enforcement experience. Compensation is competitive and will be commensurate with experience. Benefits are available.