MA - Processing Manager
- PharmaCann, Holliston, MA, United States
Join the movement!
Pharmacann Inc., one of the nation’s leading cannabis companies, is changing the way people view cannabis. Be a part of the team shaping the future of this booming industry, where our people, our reputation and our standards matter. With a strong foundation and dynamic growth plan, opportunities to join our team abound in this fast-paced environment. Are you ready to join the movement?
We’re grounded and growing. Based in Chicago, Pharmacann Inc. operates thirteen dispensaries and four production facilities across multiple states including New York, Illinois, Massachusetts, Maryland, Ohio and Pennsylvania with licensing secured in the Midwest and on the east coast. For more information about our company, please visit pharmacann.com.
Responsible for managing all aspects of Company’s processing operations from trimming, drying, extraction and food production.
Duties and responsibilities or (Essential Functions)
- Ensuring compliance with the Operations and Management Plans Drying, Processing, Lab and Kitchen Procedures
- Environmental management of drying area.
- Measuring, monitoring and reporting of Cannabis harvest
- Performing inventory recording and checking
- Ordering supplies for processing areas through warehouse
- Ensuring compliance with all safety and PPE requirements for the laboratory area
- Maintaining the master manufacturing record for all cannabis concentrates and cannabis-infused products, as well as developing processing specifications or parameters to be used where controls are necessary to ensure quality of batch
- In conjunction with the Operations Manager, ensuring quality assurance and quality control for laboratory space operations
- Maintenance and sanitation of processing equipment and Processing Areas including refining equipment and production kitchen area.
- Compliance with Company policies and procedures.
- Supervision of Processing Technicians (trimmers) and Processing Technicians (lab).
- At least 10 years of experience in commercial-scale cannabinoid extraction or compound-specific laboratory practices required including at least five (5) years of experience supervising laboratory technicians or staff employees in a commercial production environment. Bachelor of science required.
Processing Technician II
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
PharmaCann, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age disability or genetics. We value diversity, military service, and law enforcement experience. Compensation is competitive and will be commensurate with experience. Benefits are available.