OH - Courier
- PharmaCann, Buckeye Lake, OH, United States
Join the movement!
Pharmacann Inc., one of the nation’s leading cannabis companies, is changing the way people view cannabis. Be a part of the team shaping the future of this booming industry, where our people, our reputation and our standards matter. With a strong foundation and dynamic growth plan, opportunities to join our team abound in this fast-paced environment. Are you ready to join the movement?
We’re grounded and growing. Based in Chicago, Pharmacann Inc. operates thirteen dispensaries and four production facilities across multiple states including New York, Illinois, Massachusetts, Maryland, Ohio and Pennsylvania with licensing secured in the Midwest and on the east coast. For more information about our company, please visit pharmacann.com.
This position will require local travel within the State. Couriers are responsible for safely, securely, and lawfully transporting cannabis to dispensaries and samples to laboratories, as well as ensuring strict adherence to state law and to all delivery and manifest protocols and controls. Couriers will work alongside a partner to provide security for the staff and product from our cultivation facilities to off-site locations. Couriers also shall provide back-up for other departments.
Duties and responsibilities or (Essential Functions)
- Must be able work alongside a partner in a cooperative team environment to provide secure product delivery from our cultivation facilities to off-site locations.
- Assist with packaging deliveries and checking against the order form
- Must be sure product is properly secured prior to delivery
- Accurately file and maintain manifests and transaction logs after each delivery
- Ensure compliance and accuracy involving all product tracking, product security, and product delivery
- Maintain vehicle maintenance logs
- Provide backup for warehousing and other departments as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Education/Experience: High School Diploma or G.E.D minimum
- State Law requires 21 years of age or older
- Confident navigating by using maps and GPS
- Proficient in basic computer skills
- Pass a comprehensive background check which includes a criminal history
- At least 5 years prior or equivalent experience as a driver
- Maintain a current driver’s license and good driving record
- Steady employment history
- Perform his/her duties in a safe manner and environment while adhering to all governmental regulations for this industry.
- Carry out all procedures in an efficient manner that also complies with, OSHA regulations, PharmaCann SOP’s and all applicable procedures.
- Maintain a positive attitude
- Communicate well with employees and customers
- Preference shall be given to candidates with police experience, military experience with honorable discharge, and candidates with significant private security experience who meet the minimum qualification for the position
- Ability to sit for long periods of time and get in and out of an automobile several times a day.
- Will be required to drive and be outside for brief periods of time during all four seasons.”
Ability to utilize arms at extended position for long periods. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds, lift/carry product, totes and push/pull carts.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
PharmaCann, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age disability or genetics. We value diversity, military service, and law enforcement experience. Compensation is competitive and will be commensurate with experience. Benefits are available.