PA - Pharmacist Manager FT
- PharmaCann, Shamokin, PA, United States
Join the movement!
One of the country’s largest vertically integrated cannabis companies, providing safe, reliable, top-quality cannabis products to improve people’s lives. By investing in people, practices, and infrastructure, we are shaping a new, vital, wellness-focused industry. Our goal is to increase sustainable access to cannabis by offering effective, affordable and trusted products and services.
We are licensed in eight states to grow, process and/or dispense medical cannabis products for adult and pediatric patients, as well as for responsible adult use. We are expanding rapidly as we continue to earn new state licenses and gain recognition as a trusted resource in this evolving space.
The Pharmacist Manager is a registered Pharmacist who is responsible for providing an outstanding patient experience while maximizing revenue goals, assisting the General Manager in leading the management & development of the dispensary staff and ensuring compliance with all inventory, security and system protocols. This sales-oriented individual should be passionate about the benefits of medical cannabis and making a difference in our patients lives.
· Drive retail sales and patient retention
· Maintain all store operational standards
· Oversee inventory standards are maintained on site.
· Ensure cash receipts are reconciled
· Operate POS and corresponding systems
· Ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures and federal and state laws
· Maintains a safe, clean environment for patients and employees
· Maintain patient confidentiality
· Open/Close store
· Assist the General Manager in all operational functions
· Fill in for General Manager as needed
· Develop high customer experience standards and engagement through sales training and product knowledge.
· Assist patients with their questions, problems and complaints
· Handle all patient relation issues in accordance with company policy
· Promote a positive experience for all patients
· Direct and oversee in coordination with the General Manager all patient interactions and provide clinical oversight
· Coordinate with practitioners to facilitate positive patient outcomes
· Promote PharmaCann customer service culture
· Develop deep understanding of cannabis forms, dosing, drug interactions, and side effects.
· Understand efficacy of variance strains, potencies, and methods of delivery
· Understand and recommend dosing based upon patient conditions
Manage dispensary employees under the direction of the General Manager:
· Assist in hiring,onboarding/offboarding, coaching, training, developing, scheduling and managing dispensary employees, including conducting regular performance reviews and counseling sessions.
· Follow all processes to ensure accurate and safety protocols and SOPs are maintained as part of the quality assurance program.
· Ensure on-the-job safety of all employees and treatment for employee injuries sustained on the job
· Supervise and coordinate delivery operations and provide clinical oversight
· Registered Pharmacist
· A minimum of 3 years of managerial experience
· 1-3 years of experience in the retail industry customer-centric approach preferred
· Strong leadership skills, ability to work in a fast-paced environment
o Experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) and proficiency in G-Suite
o Experience with inventory, point of sale, and cash management systems
· Ability to work a full-time flexible schedule, including evenings and weekend
· Must have the ability to quickly arrive at the dispensary for alarms, and emergency coverage.
· In-depth knowledge of State and Federal laws pertaining to medical cannabis
· Can lift at least 50 pounds.
· Ability to withstand long hours working on a computer.
· Ability to stand for long periods.
· Ability to operate in a fast pace environment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
PharmaCann, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age disability or genetics. We value diversity, military service, and law enforcement experience. Compensation is competitive and will be commensurate with experience. Benefits are available.