PA - Per Diem Pharmacist/General Manager
- Pharmacann, Manayunk, PA, United States
Join the movement!
One of the country’s largest vertically integrated cannabis companies, providing safe, reliable, top-quality cannabis products to improve people’s lives. By investing in people, practices, and infrastructure, we are shaping a new, vital, wellness-focused industry. Our goal is to increase sustainable access to cannabis by offering effective, affordable and trusted products and services.
We are licensed in eight states to grow, process and/or dispense medical cannabis products for adult and pediatric patients, as well as for responsible adult use. We are expanding rapidly as we continue to earn new state licenses and gain recognition as a trusted resource in this evolving space.
The Per Diem General Manager of the dispensary is a registered pharmacist whom is responsible for the management and supervision of dispensary staff including ensuring compliance with all inventory management, security protocols and record keeping procedures; and ordering and receiving product. The Per Diem Pharmacist manages and supports the dispensary in the absence of the General Manager.
● Provides outstanding patient care and customer service
● Completes store operational requirements
● Knowledgeable about Medical Marijuana regulations and state acts
● Protects employees and patients by providing a safe and clean store environment.
● Maintains the stability and reputation of the companies’ brand and store by complying with legal requirements.
● Maintains operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
● Current Pharmacist license in good standing
● Completion of state required industry training4 years of people management experience
● 3 years of multi-unit retail or similar operation experience
● Required state/local licenses/permits/certifications for work being performed
● Exceptional people skills
● Organizational skills
● Flexible to fill in for scheduled vacations, and unscheduled shifts
● Passionate about, and willingness to become knowledgeable about medical marijuana
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
PharmaCann, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age disability or genetics. We value diversity, military service, and law enforcement experience. Compensation is competitive and will be commensurate with experience. Benefits are available.