MA - Lead Consultant
- PharmaCann, Shrewsberry, MA, United States
PharmaCann — founded in 2014.
One of the country’s largest vertically integrated cannabis companies, providing safe, reliable, top-quality cannabis products to improve people’s lives. By investing in people, practices, and infrastructure, we are shaping a new, vital, wellness-focused industry. Our goal is to increase sustainable access to cannabis by offering effective, affordable and trusted products and services.
We are licensed in eight states to grow, process and/or dispense medical cannabis products for adult and pediatric patients, as well as for responsible adult use. We are expanding rapidly as we continue to earn new state licenses and gain recognition as a trusted resource in this evolving space.
Our dispensaries operate under the brand Verilife and are designed to help people feel better and get more enjoyment out of life by becoming comfortable with the safe, informed use of quality cannabis.
We invest in best practices at every turn to ensure people have access to the most effective options for feeling and living better. We are constantly researching and developing new forms and formulations of cannabinoid-based treatments to improve people’s well-being.
The Lead Consultant is responsible for leading the store teams through personal example that continuously improves all
quality, training and customer experience programs. This position is accountable for executing initiatives that facilitate
the achievement of all sales and customer experience goals at PharmaCann.
The ideal candidate is a business process oriented professional with demonstrated success in implementing continuous
improvements that enhance efficiency and/or the customer hospitality experience.
Duties and responsibilities
● Lead by example by exceeding personal sales volume and KPI goals and support Cannabis Sales Consultants to do the same
● Develop and facilitate high customer experience standards, to include excellent customer centered culture and industry leading customer engagement through sales training and product knowledge.
● Execute excellent customer service to drive repeat business through local networking and customer data capture.
● Assist store leaders with executing business initiatives in an effective and efficient manner
● Report out to Manager, Sales and Customer Experience to identify training and development needs and support of Cannabis Sales Consultants.
● Provide leadership, training, guidance and support to team members that fosters continuous learning and improvement in performance of the stores.
● Accountable for accurately utilizing PharmaCann’s Point of Sale system
● Execute PharmaCann’s dispensary protocols including safety protocols
● Other duties as assigned by the General Manager.
● Minimum 21 years of age
● Minimum 2 years’ experience with customer service in retail.
● Demonstrated ability to achieve individual selling goals and metrics.
● Creative, smart, and driven, an innovator who is business minded
● Communication Proficiency
● Intermediate-level math skills
● Strong Computer based skills
● Confident and acts with the utmost integrity
● Highly flexible with the ability to adapt to different situations
● Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
● Global & Cultural Awareness
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
PharmaCann, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age disability or genetics. We value diversity, military service, and law enforcement experience. Compensation is competitive and will be commensurate with experience. Benefits are available.