MA - IT System Support Analyst
- PharmaCann, Wareham / Holliston, MA, United States
Join the movement!
PharmaCann, one of the nation’s leading cannabis companies, is changing the way people view cannabis. Be a part of the team shaping the future of this booming industry, where our people, our reputation and our standards matter. With a strong foundation and dynamic growth plan, opportunities to join our team abound in this fast-paced environment. Are you ready to join the movement?
We’re grounded and growing. Based in Chicago, PharmaCann operates thirteen dispensaries and four production facilities across multiple states including New York, Illinois, Massachusetts, Maryland, Ohio and Pennsylvania with licensing secured in the Midwest and on the east coast. For more information about our company, please visit pharmacann.com.
The successful IT System Support Analyst will be responsible for server maintenance, upgrades, installs and monitor software and hardware. The candidate will also be involved in data backup and recovery.
Duties and responsibilities or (Essential Functions)
- Install operating system software, patches and upgrades
- Analyze, troubleshoot and resolve system hardware, software and networking issues
- Configure, optimize, fine-tuning and monitor operating systems software and servers
- Create and maintain documentation of network configurations and processes
- Perform system backups and recovery
- Conduct server builds
- Maintain an inventory of installed software and manage software licensing
- Manage policy and procedure for upgrades
- Respond to after-hours system alerts, troubleshooting and resolution
- Analyze performance, identifying areas of concern and formulating action plans
- Implement network security policies and procedures
- Create, modify and delete user accounts
- Ensure integrity and confidentiality of sensitive data
- Administer and maintain firewalls
- Manage, monitor and update malware prevention systems
- Ensure network security updates, patches and preventive measures are in place
- Perform intrusion detection analysis
- Set up end user hardware and software
- Analyze and resolve end user requests
- Create and maintain end user training and support documentation
- Analyze end user support patterns and creating improved systems and processes
Occasional travel will be required. This position will initially be located in our Wareham, MA location while our Holliston location is being built. In January, 2020, this role will be located in Holliston, with occasional travel required to our dispensaries in the state.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field or equivalent experience
- Three years’ experience in systems and network administration
Proficient installing and configuring:
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Workstation and Server Operating Systems
- Server Virtualization (VMWare and/or Hyper V)
- VPN, Firewalls, Switches, Routers
- SAN or NAS Server for Archival and Recovery
- Ability to travel to 3 Locations in Massachuttes
- Ability to travel to other States as necessary
- CCTV Security Administration
- Access Control System Configuration and Administration
- Microsoft Active Directory Administration
- Lift up to 50 pounds
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
PharmaCann, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age disability or genetics. We value diversity, military service, and law enforcement experience. Compensation is competitive and will be commensurate with experience. Benefits are available.