NY - Per Diem Pharmacist/General Manager, Medical Marijuana Dispensary
- PharmaCann, Albany, NY, United States
Join the movement!
PharmaCann, one of the nation’s leading cannabis companies, is changing the way people view cannabis. Be a part of the team shaping the future of this booming industry, where our people, our reputation and our standards matter. With a strong foundation and dynamic growth plan, opportunities to join our team abound in this fast-paced environment. Are you ready to join the movement?
We’re grounded and growing. Based in Chicago, PharmaCann operates thirteen dispensaries and four production facilities across multiple states including New York, Illinois, Massachusetts, Maryland, Ohio and Pennsylvania with licensing secured in the Midwest and on the east coast. For more information about our company, please visit pharmacann.com.
The Per Diem General Manager of the dispensary is a registered pharmacist whom is responsible for the management and supervision of dispensary staff including ensuring compliance with all inventory management, security protocols and record keeping procedures; and ordering and receiving product. The Per Diem Pharmacist manages and supports the dispensary in the absence of the General Manager.
● Provides outstanding patient care and customer service
● Completes store operational requirements
● Knowledgeable about Medical Marijuana regulations and state acts
● Protects employees and patients by providing a safe and clean store environment.
● Maintains the stability and reputation of the companies’ brand and store by complying with legal requirements.
● Maintains operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
● Current Pharmacist license in good standing
● Completion of state required industry training4 years of people management experience
● 3 years of multi-unit retail or similar operation experience
● Required state/local licenses/permits/certifications for work being performed
● Exceptional people skills
● Organizational skills
● Flexible to fill in for scheduled vacations, and unscheduled shifts
● Passionate about, and willingness to become knowledgeable about medical marijuana
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
PharmaCann, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age disability or genetics. We value diversity, military service, and law enforcement experience. Compensation is competitive and will be commensurate with experience. Benefits are available.