MA - Dispensary Customer Care Representative
- PharmaCann, Wareham, MA, United States
Join the movement!
PharmaCann, one of the nation’s leading cannabis companies, is changing the way people view cannabis. Be a part of the team shaping the future of this booming industry, where our people, our reputation and our standards matter. With a strong foundation and dynamic growth plan, opportunities to join our team abound in this fast-paced environment. Are you ready to join the movement?
We’re grounded and growing. Based in Chicago, PharmaCann operates thirteen dispensaries and four production facilities across multiple states including New York, Illinois, Massachusetts, Maryland, Ohio and Pennsylvania with licensing secured in the Midwest and on the east coast. For more information about our company, please visit pharmacann.com.
We are seeking a self-starter, goal oriented individual, who is passionate about our mission and compassionate with our customers. This individual will provide exceptional customer service and ensures the retail store operations run smoothly, properly and in compliance with the applicable rules and regulations. This role is also responsible for assisting customers in selecting products for their needs. The Customer Care Rep will provide services in the recreational and/or medical cannabis environment. The incumbent will promote a positive work environment, should be passionate about their role, and have a strong willingness to help people become educated about the product.
Duties and responsibilities or (Essential Functions)
- Inspires excellent customer service, and confidence to create customer loyalty
- Develops understanding of cannabis
- Accountable for attaining monthly goals
- Accurate cash handling and discount application
- Verification of proper paperwork, documentation and ID for customers
- Accurate use and maintenance of the Point Of Sale (POS) system
- Accurate and timely data entry of customer profiles in both the POS system and the state's electronic verification system
- Assist customers with purchases and required documentation
- Maintain discretion and confidentiality, especially when dealing with medical cannabis
- Maintenance of an organized and clean store
- Knowledge and adherence to the policies, regulations and procedures
- Compassionate and strong work ethic
- Exceptional customer service skills; at least 2 years’ experience in retail strongly preferred
- Desire and ability to learn about products and their functions
- Strong attention to detail and must have a team-player mentality
- Ability to deal with and resolve problems in a professional manner
- Must be able to accommodate scheduling expectations, including weekends
- Develops and maintains in-depth product knowledge
- High School Diploma or equivalent; experience in a retail, high level customer service company preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge of basic computer skills, Point of Sale software and cash management is a must
- Must be 21 years of age and pass a background check
- Job may require regular weekend and evening shifts.
- May be required to drive in snow, rainy or difficult conditions
- May be tasked to deal with difficult clients
- May be required to stand for long periods
- May be required to work outside in all seasons
- Can lift at least 50 pounds
- Ability to withstand long hours working on a computer
- Ability to move quickly within the facility
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
PharmaCann, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age disability or genetics. We value diversity, military service, and law enforcement experience. Compensation is competitive and will be commensurate with experience. Benefits are available.