IL - Retail Loyalty Marketing Manager
- PharmaCann, Chicago, IL, United States
Join the movement!
PharmaCann, one of the nation’s leading cannabis companies, is changing the way people view cannabis. Be a part of the team shaping the future of this booming industry, where our people, our reputation and our standards matter. With a strong foundation and dynamic growth plan, opportunities to join our team abound in this fast-paced environment. Are you ready to join the movement?
We’re grounded and growing. Based in Chicago, PharmaCann operates thirteen dispensaries and four production facilities across multiple states including New York, Illinois, Massachusetts, Maryland, Ohio and Pennsylvania with licensing secured in the Midwest and on the east coast. For more information about our company, please visit pharmacann.com.
PharmaCann is looking for a Loyalty Marketing Manager who is dynamic, forward-thinking, traffic-driving retail marketing professional. Someone that is intellectually curious, self-motivated, and thrives amidst change. This position will focus on improving opportunities to engage consumers, drive store traffic, increase order size, engage prospects, and deliver growth.
· Accountable for building, driving, and enhancing our loyalty program and driving enrollment and engagement of our customers and patients across our retail dispensaries in the states we operate in.
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams and provide guidance to grow engagement, revenue and to optimize the overall customer experience.
· Report on metrics on loyalty engagement and promotional effectiveness.
· Develop and test new elements that can drive retail traffic, increase average order value, and drive customer acquisition.
· Develop and execute strategies that strengthen lifetime value, enhance the customer journey, and provide significant opportunities for marketing and engagement.
· Apply learnings from consumer-level data to develop segmented audience-based campaigns.
· Be the expert on loyalty program best practices and competitor programs to gain an understanding of trending behaviors and the marketplace.
· Accustomed to delivering results under tight deadlines and with limited resources managing cradle to grave projects. A natural leader that is willing to invest the time in ensuring a successful event or campaign.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Previous experience in marketing and loyalty program development and management required
- 5+ years of retail promotional experience required
- Demonstrated experience with CRM systems and strategies
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and under pressure
- Proven achievement in creating data-driven strategies and solutions to support customer business objectives
- Experience in multiple communication channels including, email, mobile, and social media
- Strong analytical skills, utilizing data and metrics to support assumptions and monitor results, and course corrections required
- Someone with a collaborative, resourceful, and problem solver mentality
This job operates in a professional office environment with routine use of standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers etc.
Ability to travel to other company locations (as needed) and attend off-site meetings
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
PharmaCann, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age disability or genetics. We value diversity, military service, and law enforcement experience. Compensation is competitive and will be commensurate with experience. Benefits are available.