IL - Dynamics NAV Systems Support Analyst II
- PharmaCann, Schaumburg, IL, United States
Join the movement!
PharmaCann, one of the nation’s largest medical and adult-use cannabis companies, focuses on elevating the role of cannabinoid-based products and empowers people with more options for feeling, healing and living better. With a strong foundation and dynamic growth plan, opportunities to join our team abound in this fast-paced environment. We are always looking for top, talented professionals to bring their skills to the cannabis industry. Are you ready to join the cannabis movement?
We’re grounded and growing. Based in the greater Chicagoland area, PharmaCann operates eleven dispensaries and four production facilities across multiple states including New York, Illinois, Massachusetts and Maryland with licensing secured in the Midwest and on the east coast. For more information about our company, please visit pharmacann.com.
Under the supervision of the Manager Application, Training Implementation, the ERP Systems Support Analyst II will primarily be responsible for organizing and managing system’s internal development efforts, facilitation object promotion and system regression testing. Additionally, the position will act as a system expert providing training for other operational team members on new and existing processes and process improvement. The position will analyze end user support patterns and provide this information to the ERP Team. The successful ERP Systems Support Analyst II candidate will be responsible for ERP System management and support to include but not limited to:
· Support Jet Reports/BI tools, state tracking systems, and other business required systems
· Organization of internal development efforts, including naming/numbering convention in conjunction with authorized Microsoft partner
· Test new development efforts led by external vendor in non-production environments
· Facilitate object promotion and system regression testing
· Perform site visits where required and engage with operations team to evaluate and improve system-based workflows
· Document ERP team processes and provide work instructions for troubleshooting and ticket resolution
· Conduct training for other operational team members on new and existing processes
· Maintenance of end user ticketing system
· Prioritization of support tickets based on business impact
· Support and maintenance of ERP System
· End user remote and on-site support
· End user administration and training
· Degree in Computer Science or Business related field required
· Minimum 4+ years of NAV/ERP experience required
· Minimum 4+ years of experience with MS Office and G Suite required
· 4+ years of experience in Distribution, Manufacturing, Accounting & Finance preferred
· Experience creating and maintaining end user training documentation
· Experience with Jet Reports, Microsoft business intelligence stack MS SQL, SSAS, SSIS and Power BI a plus
· Good understanding of data structures
· Ability to investigate and master new data sets quickly
· Troubleshooting experience
· Strong oral and written communication skills
Occasional multi-state travel will be required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
PharmaCann, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age disability or genetics. We value diversity, military service, and law enforcement experience. Compensation is competitive and will be commensurate with experience. Benefits are available.