OH - Quality Assurance Analyst
- PharmaCann, Buckeye Lake, OH, United States
Join the movement!
PharmaCann, one of the nation’s leading cannabis companies, is changing the way people view cannabis. Be a part of the team shaping the future of this booming industry, where our people, our reputation and our standards matter. With a strong foundation and dynamic growth plan, opportunities to join our team abound in this fast-paced environment. Are you ready to join the movement?
We’re grounded and growing. Based in Chicago, PharmaCann operates twelve dispensaries and four production facilities across multiple states including New York, Illinois, Massachusetts, Maryland and Ohio with licensing secured in the Midwest and on the east coast. For more information about our company, please visit pharmacann.com.
The Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for the continual training of staff to maintain quality standards. In addition, the daily review of documents, batch records and inspecting of goods. They will work closely with our cultivators, processing staff and packaging staff to execute these quality standards at every phase of production.
The Quality Assurance Analyst will be responsible for safely and effectively supervising, auditing and training staff to ensure high quality, food safe or topical application medical cannabis product for registered patients.
· Assist in writing, implementing and executing SOP’s and batch record documentation.
· Responsible for providing all job-related SOP training and ensures team compliance with all policies and procedures.
· Administrate and maintain quality programs to ensure adherence to company and state regulations.
· Monitor inspection activities, staff and gives technical direction when needed.
· Audit and evaluate inspection results.
· Understand the principles of QbD and can incorporate into manufacturing setting
· Maintain documentation (SOPs, batch records, test records, equipment calibration, staff training, etc.)
· Preference to individuals with higher education in science, engineering or business, consideration to those with at least, 5-10 years, relevant industry experience.
· Perform his/her duties in a safe manner and environment while adhering to all governmental regulations for this industry.
· Carry out all procedures in an efficient manner that also complies with OSHA regulations, PharmaCann SOP’s and all applicable procedures.
· Ensure compliance and accuracy involving all product tracking, product security, and product movement procedures.
· Perform in-process and post-process quality assurance testing and conducts visual inspections to ensure all product meets or exceed PharmaCann’s specifications and patients’ expectations. Such quality assurance work shall include but not be limited to: Recording and monitoring process conditions to ensure compliance to standard operating procedures; Ensuring proper weighing, data recording, and batch tracking throughout Pharmacann's process; Continually striving to improve Pharmacann's processes for improved safety, quality, and efficient manufacturing.
· Ability to utilize digital inventory control systems.
· Demonstrate clear written and verbal communication.
· Exhibit creative solving of technical problems
· Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables
· Ability to think abstract
· Strong attention to detail
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
PharmaCann, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age disability or genetics. We value diversity, military service, and law enforcement experience. Compensation is competitive and will be commensurate with experience. Benefits are available.