IL - Dispensary Inventory Specialist, Part Time
- PharmaCann, North Aurora, IL, United States
Join the movement!
PharmaCann, one of the nation’s largest medical and adult-use cannabis companies, focuses on elevating the role of cannabinoid-based products and empowers people with more options for feeling, healing and living better. With a strong foundation and dynamic growth plan, opportunities to join our team abound in this fast-paced environment. We are always looking for top, talented professionals to bring their skills to the cannabis industry. Are you ready to join the cannabis movement?
We’re grounded and growing. Based in the greater Chicagoland area, PharmaCann operates eleven dispensaries and four production facilities across multiple states including New York, Illinois, Massachusetts and Maryland with licensing secured in the Midwest and on the east coast. For more information about our company, please visit pharmacann.com.
The Operations Associate reports to the Co-Manager of Operations at the dispensary and is responsible for all policy and procedure, compliance, receiving orders and all other operational objectives of the business.
Duties and responsibilities
• Deliver results and strategic direction by ensuring day-to-day operations run smoothly.
• Execute and follow up on operational standards and policies and procedures.
• Ensure compliance with all safety and security policies within retail stores.
• Prepare and package orders for customers
• Maintain clean and organized processing room
• Receive, count, and document inventory deliveries
• Inform Co-Manager of Operations of upcoming inventory needs
• Adhere to distribution guidelines
• Unpack/sort/label merchandise as directed
• Maintain facility cleanliness
• Merchandising and restocking
• Minimum 21 years of age
• Minimum 2 years’ retail experience
• Must possess strong analytical skills to assess data, facts and figures.
• Intermediate-level math skills
• Excellent Time Management
• Communication Proficiency
• Ethical Conduct
• Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
This job operates in a professional store environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and photocopiers.
This position requires weekend work, nights, weekends and holiday availability. May require minimal travel.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands or feet, reach with hands and arms and may be required to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
PharmaCann, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age disability or genetics. We value diversity, military service, and law enforcement experience. Compensation is competitive and will be commensurate with experience. Benefits are available.