IL - Cannabis Dispensary - Customer Representative, Full Time
- PharmaCann, Arlington Heights, IL, United States
Join the movement!
PharmaCann, one of the nation’s largest medical and adult-use cannabis companies, focuses on elevating the role of cannabinoid-based products and empowers people with more options for feeling, healing and living better. With a strong foundation and dynamic growth plan, opportunities to join our team abound in this fast-paced environment. We are always looking for top, talented professionals to bring their skills to the cannabis industry. Are you ready to join the cannabis movement?
We’re grounded and growing. Based in the greater Chicagoland area, PharmaCann operates eleven dispensaries and four production facilities across multiple states including New York, Illinois, Massachusetts and Maryland with licensing secured in the Midwest and on the east coast. For more information about our company, please visit pharmacann.com.
The Hospitality Associate is responsible for creating a world class customer experience for each and every customer who walks in the store. This position is accountable for executing initiatives that achieve all hospitality goals at PharmaCann.
This includes responsibility for all policy and procedures, compliance and all other operational objectives of the business. As well as executing visual standards and presentation needs to customer requirements, product performance, along with Hospitality and marketing objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Meet/Exceed personal sales volume and KPI goals
• Assist in building a great company and business that disrupts the traditional retail model and embrace change
• Add value to the team by being an authentic and confident self-leader who strives to execute our world class hospitality program.
• Drive repeat business through strong local grass roots networking and customer data capture.
• Execute high customer experience standards, to include a world class culture and industry leading customer engagement through strong sales techniques and product knowledge.
• Minimum 21 years of age
• Minimum 2 years’ experience with customer service in retail.
• Strong analytical skills to assess data, facts and figures.
• Intermediate-level math skills
• Dynamic interpersonal and communication skills
• An innovator who is business minded
• A highly self-motivated individual
• Ethical conduct
This job operates in a professional store environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and photocopiers.
This position requires weekend work, nights, weekends and holiday availability.
May require minimal travel.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands or feet, reach with hands and arms and may be required to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
PharmaCann, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age disability or genetics. We value diversity, military service, and law enforcement experience. Compensation is competitive and will be commensurate with experience. Benefits are available.