OH - On-Site Security
- PharmaCann, Buckeye Lake, OH, United States
Join the movement!
PharmaCann, one of the nation’s largest medical and adult-use cannabis companies, focuses on elevating the role of cannabinoid-based products and empowers people with more options for feeling, healing and living better. With a strong foundation and dynamic growth plan, opportunities to join our team abound in this fast-paced environment. We are always looking for top, talented professionals to bring their skills to the cannabis industry. Are you ready to join the cannabis movement?
We’re grounded and growing. Based in the greater Chicagoland area, PharmaCann operates eleven dispensaries and four production facilities across multiple states including New York, Illinois, Massachusetts and Maryland with licensing secured in the Midwest and on the east coast. For more information about our company, please visit pharmacann.com.
On-Site Security will work in tandem with cultivation and operations to ensure the environmental, staff and inventory security standards at every phase of production in our Buckeye Lake, OH location.
· Ensure daily inspections of facility, cameras, alarms, including perimeter, are being conducted
· Maintenance of the daily security blotter, visitor log and other logs.
· Monitor alarms, primary contact on call list for the alarms and respond to the facility as needed.
· Monitor and manage security and safety of staff and campus to include Active shooter, Fire Drills, emergency attendance coordinator and emergency response facilitator.
· Provide guidance for security signage and locations
· See that searches of individuals departing the facility are thorough and effective.
· Maintain the integrity of the security system, including codes and functionality.
· Manage relationships with 3rd party vendors including inspectors
· Accurately file and maintain manifests and cash transaction logs after each delivery.
· Assist with packaging deliveries and verifying manifests.
· Strong attention to detail and proven ability to audit and inspect finished goods on a weekly basis.
· Check-in employees and visitors.
· Ensure Facility is compliant by following all PharmaCann SOP's, state regulations and applicable laws related to security.
· Assist in making arrangements for facility tours.
· Performs his/her duties in a safe manner and environment while adhering to all governmental regulations for this industry.
· Carries out all procedures in an efficient manner that also complies with OSHA regulations, PharmaCann SOP’s and all applicable procedures.
· Ensures compliance and accuracy involving all product tracking, product security, and product movement procedure.
· Assist other departments when/as needed.
· Perform all other duties as assigned.
· At least 21 years of age
· High School diploma or equivalent required
· Previous security or law enforcement experience is a plus
· Steady employment history
· Pass a comprehensive background check that includes a criminal history and Motor Vehicle Record check
· Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time
· Communicates well with employees
· Record information accurately
· Demonstrate a positive, can-do attitude
· Can lift at least 50 pounds
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
PharmaCann, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age disability or genetics. We value diversity, military service, and law enforcement experience. Compensation is competitive and will be commensurate with experience. Benefits are available.