NY - On Site Security- Dispensary
- PharmaCann, Liverpool, NY, United States
Join the movement!
PharmaCann, one of the nation’s largest medical and adult-use cannabis companies, focuses on elevating the role of cannabinoid-based products and empowers people with more options for feeling, healing and living better. With a strong foundation and dynamic growth plan, opportunities to join our team abound in this fast-paced environment. We are always looking for top, talented professionals to bring their skills to the cannabis industry. Are you ready to join the cannabis movement?
We’re grounded and growing. Based in the greater Chicagoland area, PharmaCann operates eleven dispensaries and four production facilities across multiple states including New York, Illinois, Massachusetts and Maryland with licensing secured in the Midwest and on the east coast. For more information about our company, please visit pharmacann.com.
On-site Security personnel are responsible for ensuring the safety and security of PharmaCann patients, employees and facilities, including cultivation centers and dispensaries. On-site Security personnel will ensure strict adherence to all security protocols, procedures and controls. On-site Security personnel may be required to travel among various PharmaCann facilities and to seamlessly operate at any of PharmaCann facilities within a certain region. On-site Security Personnel will work directly for the General Manager of the dispensary.
Duties and responsibilities or (Essential Functions)
- Perform entry/exit control protocols
- Monitor electronic surveillance and security alarm systems
- Perform security risk management tasks and manage access control systems
- Carry out inspections to verify the integrity of security after hours
- Patrol internal and external areas
- Complete Incident reports as necessary
- Appropriately greets and registers patients
- Conduct staff protective security awareness campaigns and promotions
- Provide assistance as directed during an emergency
- Perform lockup and unlock duties of designated areas as required
- Report security, fire, and safety risks and keep a record of daily activities
- Monitor traffic and parking on facility property
- Back up Courier and Patient Care Representative roles as required. Couriers are required to hold a current driver license and maintain a good driving record.
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have strong interpersonal skills to greet and manage patient interactions
- Steady employment history
- Security Guard License a plus
- Pass a comprehensive background check that includes a criminal history
- Communicates well with employees and patients
- Strong attention to detail, and able to record information accurately
- A positive attitude
- Job may require regular weekend and evening shifts.
- May be required to drive in snow, rainy or difficult conditions.
- May be tasked to deal with difficult clients
- Can lift at least 50 pounds
- Ability to withstand long hours working on a computer
- Ability to move quickly within the facility
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
PharmaCann, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age disability or genetics. We value diversity, military service, and law enforcement experience. Compensation is competitive and will be commensurate with experience. Benefits are available.